i tried a Ninebot z10 today

Shad0z

today i went to one of my freinds to ride with him, and also check out his brand new ninebot z10. i dont have a wheel currently, so i went to help him learn to ride and i borrowed his old electric scooter,

and i took the z10 for a spin to test it out, here are my opinions on it. 

first when i get on it it actually feels familiar coming from my tesla for some reason. but then you quickly notice the big tire that just wants to stay upright not too much at slow speed, but as soon as you speed up a little it really pushes itself upright when turning, so you have to put your weight into turning. but not in the way you might think. you dont just trow yourself the direction youre going, you put pressure on the opposite pedal of where youre turning you lean your whole upper body towards where youre turning to. and just push that direction with your lower body, a really nice wheel overall, the leds are noticable enough, they arent too much in the face, neither too less. just perfectly noticable. this wheel just looks awesome! the design looks really good! its definetly a looker, but when youre on it you quickly get used to riding it, what im trying to say is this wheel isnt a "game changer" interms of riding it, quality wise it is, but its just an improvement in terms of riding style. im not saying i dont like it, quite opposite, i really enjoyed riding it. the riding style is a little different than other eucs, in a good way! but its still a euc, fundamentals are the same, so dont buy this expecting it will be completely different than other eucs, it is different, but still familiar

so my opinion is this wheel would be for people who do a lot of offroad riding, it is enjoyable to ride on ashpalt too, but the big difference is in chock absorption and offroad riding, and also the ability to ride at a wider range of tire pressures

i tried it for a while, i didnt ride it for days, keep that in mind. so take this with a grain of salt :) 

Archived