Hello,

My mini pro is having a problem starting up. I've tried the normal reboot unit and the battery removal/recharge method and neither did the trick. With the battery removed and recharging the brick has a solid green and the battery is flashing green. Putting it back onto the mini and try to start up it flashes and beeps. When I tried connecting to the app it said left motor sensor error, please check control board.

Any clue?

2 hours ago, snakebite said:

Hello,

My mini pro is having a problem starting up. I've tried the normal reboot unit and the battery removal/recharge method and neither did the trick. With the battery removed and recharging the brick has a solid green and the battery is flashing green. Putting it back onto the mini and try to start up it flashes and beeps. When I tried connecting to the app it said left motor sensor error, please check control board.

Any clue?

Left motor sensor.... what has happened?

Are you under warranty ?

If not:

1/ dismantle the battery and Check the connections between the motherboard and the wheel, disconnect and reconnects where there are 3 red stars (right picture) Check Green, yellow and blue cables inside 

(do not pay attention to the blue arrows it was for another " IP70000" Issue :o)

2/ Check Motherboard with 3 red stars (left picture)  the connection to the motherboard, you can clip and unclip them

image.jpg

Unfortunately, its out of warranty. Jojo, I’ll check the board connections and I hope that’s all it is. I had no problems leading up this this. I updated the firmware and a few days later I had this issue on start-up

Just now, snakebite said:

Unfortunately, its out of warranty. Jojo, I’ll check the board connections and I hope that’s all it is. I had no problems leading up this this. I updated the firmware and a few days later I had this issue on start-up

sorry my picture dont appear....

On 8/6/2018 at 11:01 PM, snakebite said:

On 8/6/2018 at 10:51 PM, steve454 said:

ninebotus for repair

Who are them ? It's a very good idea for american owners

it's what for America is great, if i want create this in France i will have a lot of tax and issues with officials local sellers........

10 minutes ago, snakebite said:

I had this issue on start-up

i dont think it's an issue from firmware...

maybe you will need to umount the motherboard for verify clip connections with red blue and yellow cable, because they are below the motherboard

45 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

i create a page for you on my blog

you can look the picture

https://www.mini-j.world/accueil/mini-conseils/for-snakebite/

Who are them ? It's a very good idea for american owners

it's what for America is great, if i want create this in France i will have a lot of tax and issues with officials local sellers........

I think Ninebotus is the main repair center in America for Ninebot products.

That is a good picture you posted.  

6 minutes ago, steve454 said:

That is a good picture you posted.  

i cheat.....I do not have enough space to post photos, so I put them online on the French forum, in a post, and then I click right and I copy and paste the image here

:eff01bbbfc:

blue arrows were for a french user who drop his mini in a river....i explained how water could enter into...

@steve454 Hey Dallas, i went only at Vegas, you know what i will do if someday i win much money ? (not with aliexpress they stole my $2000 commission for 40 One Z)

i want travel all around the world and meet forum's members and Mini owners and make a ride with them

or i bought field and good home with a lot of Mini & EUC and kickscooter and i received in holidays all the world

no, i dont drunk.......:eff02be2d7:

Well I tried a battery swap with my daughters and it still had the same flashing/beeping and the app says " left motor sensor error, please check control board". So its not a battery issue. Checked and reseated the connectors and that didn't fix the issue either.

I suppose I"ll have to send it somewhere for repair. Really sucks too because I have less then 10hrs on it.

7 hours ago, snakebite said:

jojo33

You think its a solder connection at the wheel board?

Maybe..., it's just open the motorwheel cover and look inside (not extract the motor it's very hard), pictures gives you a good state of the motor wheel

but you had this message "left motor sensor error", 

i think is from under the motherboard...but it's better to check everything

do you remember error code number ?

it's that ? ""s_error_11_13" = "Left motor sensor error, please check control board.";"

or this ? ""s_error_31" = "Left motor drive sensor error, please check control board.";"

this ? " s_error_36_38" = "Left motor sensor error, please check motor cable or change motor."; :efefd0f676:

issue is from sensor, but the internal chip have a memory, and sometime this memory is full, no cache to delete except with hard resetting,  erase all app data, uninstall and install the app, try again resetting the mini...

Thanks jojo33 for the pics, looks like easily replacing bearings if needed...I keep telling people not to go riding on the beach with the mini, especially ocean beach - sand and salt don't mix with the wheels! 

27 winding...

On 8/18/2018 at 12:24 AM, MetricUSA said:

Thanks jojo33 for the pics, looks like easily replacing bearings if needed...I keep telling people not to go riding on the beach with the mini, especially ocean beach - sand and salt don't mix with the wheels! 

I didn’t really know this.

Of course, riding on the beach is slow and difficult.

I didn’t think it would be corrosive to the MinPro

Archived