What is the smallest EUC?

Esper

You are alive... again!

The Solowheel Iota tiny EUC wasn't exactly successful, though that could be because it's still vaporware:efeebb3acc: I think the IPS i5 form factor is just plain better, this thing is amazingly carryable because it is so thin, and the bigger tire is probably more practical in real life. I'd like to see an improved model of it, a bit stronger, a bit faster maybe. Or how about a smaller 12 or 10 inch variant with the same thin form factor?

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You are alive... again!

The Solowheel Iota tiny EUC wasn't exactly successful, though that could be because it's still vaporware:efeebb3acc: I think the IPS i5 form factor is just plain better, this thing is amazingly carryable because it is so thin, and the bigger tire is probably more practical in real life. I'd like to see an improved model of it, a bit stronger, a bit faster maybe. Or how about a smaller 12 or 10 inch variant with the same thin form factor?

I think the S5 is suppose to the slightly bigger/ faster/ heavier version of the i5. But the heavier weight probably makes the non- trolley handle form factor not as convenient. The i5 is really easy to carry, I had it in a backpack and basically was walking around an event for a whole, it was getting a bit much towards the end of the day but would be impossible for just about any other EUC.

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2018 at 3:12 PM, Esper said:

On 8/6/2018 at 3:12 PM, Esper said:

I'm searching for a coworker that would travel about 2-5 miles a day. Speed would need to be at a minimum of 10 mph. About the speed of a jog/run. Small enough to fit in a bag. Price range would be under $600 usd.

I'm inclined to think Luffy would be a good bet. If not, maybe the Mten3 but it is out of budget. I saw the M8 on the Gotway website. Is that still in production? Did it die off in favor of larger wheels? I was looking at the IPS a130 Turbo, which is in the right price range, but it is a 12 inch wheel.

I'm looking for something in these ranges.
Range: 5 miles or more
Speed: 10 - 15 mph.
Cost: 400-600 USD
Size: Must be small enough to fit into a bag and light enough to carry for over a mile on your back comfortably. 

Will consider used if it is an option. But only from members on here.

the ips a130 turbo edition might be a bit too heavy at 20lbs but doable

Edited by someguy152

• 2 years later...