power supply 220v duals 6kw stabilized

mdwalter

Hi

First sorry for my english,

I need the power supply 220v duals(220+220) 6kw stabilized, I see con stabilizator but  all are for the positive(LR8K4-G) for negative i can not find anything. This Psu is for big amplifier 2800w rms in 8ohm the distortion still low as 0,005% but this distortion is with ideal power supply in simulation but with normal supply, rectifier, capacitor, resistor the ripple is too much, for make good ripple level I need 10F 300v for rail this unthinkable, but I think with the stabilized power supply this can resolved. 

In attach you can see positive 13.8 volt stabilized with power trasinstor for make 20A, the 7812 stabilized the positive I need stabilized positive and negative, do you have some idea for stabilized +220 -220 at 6kw?

Thank you!

13.8-high-current-2.gif.68aba636a4b9ecd77ee34998ef7b7d2f.gif

19 hours ago, mdwalter said:

I need the power supply 220v duals(220+220) 6kw stabilized, I see con stabilizator but  all are for the positive(LR8K4-G) for negative i can not find anything. This Psu is for big amplifier 2800w rms in 8ohm

Whilst 440V peak to peak does indeed work out as 3000W into 8 Ohms, and around 20 Amps, I really cannot imagine very many people here working with voltages at that kind of lethal level on this forum. You are really going to need a dedicated power electronics or public address electronics forum. 

This is way out of my league... since you mention 220V dual supply, do you mean separate +220V and -220V DC rails? You'll need custom PCBs to begin with, with proper isolation distances to prevent strike-through at those voltages. It's doable, I'm fairly sure, but I'm certainly not comfortable enough to give anyone much advice at those voltage levels. You might want to look into using lower voltages and/or thick traces / cables, if you want to use that much power...

Archived