Should the tires be fully inflated out of the box?

I bought it an hour ago.   The battery is 5700 mAh - 30km.  It looks the same as the one sold in the USA (black foot pads, "by Segway" sticker on the steering rod).

It is my second one.  My previous one had grey foot pads, no Segway sticker and the firmware was 1.1.7. I have been using it for over 3 years and I have covered over 5000 km but the bodyframe (chassis) broke a few days ago (fortunately I was only spinning on the same spot when it broke so I wasn't hurt).  I am going to buy another bodyframe and have it replaced. 

This is the one I have just bought:   https://www.x-kom.pl/p/408997-jezdzik-elektryczny-ninebot-by-segway-mini-pro-czarny.html   (560 euro)

P.S. This is where it broke. It is the same place as everyone else's that I have seen on the internet.  

IMG_1601.jpg

Is it turn on ?

10 minutes ago, tymczasowy933 said:

firmware was 1.1.7. I have been using it for over 3 years and I have covered over 5000 km

aaaaaaaaah v117 i have on my N3M240, it's the best for me, v119 must be equal no ? 5000km, wahou great i have 4000 with my old Mini, 

10 minutes ago, tymczasowy933 said:

bodyframe (chassis)

yes bodyframe is not made for a long use, it's really a safety issue, it's good to ear you don't have an dramatic accident

Now my Mini is very old, wheels are well used, i check the bodyframe and i dont see any crack  into but the wheels are distorted and the plate that holds the axle is very worn, i think one day bought a mini pro and replace the motherboard from my mini v117 into the pro

563 euros it's cost ........

27 minutes ago, tymczasowy933 said:

P.S. This is where it broke. It is the same place as everyone else's that I have seen on the internet.  

it's really a big problem, because one day someone will kill himself ! What a shame for Ninebot 

4 hours ago, jojo33 said:

aaaaaaaaah v117 i have on my N3M240, it's the best for me, v119 must be equal no ?

I have been using MRN76's JTAG firmware upgrade utility on a MiniPro260 to try the many firmware versions. The v1.1.9 is more gentle than the v1.1.7 in push-back, but does otherwise seem the same. I chose v1.1.9 installed as it reportedly has some 'bug fixes' over the v1.1.7.  Indeed, I guess I would call a more gentle push-back a 'bug fix' as the v1.17 sudden push-back is very alarming when going up a steep hill.

14 hours ago, FreeRide said:

That's amazing that you have 5000km on it.  Do you commute with it?

I do commute (not every day though),  go shopping, take it with me when I go for holidays and weekend city breaks etc.

As far as I know in Europe there are only 2 places where you are not allowed to use it:  Germany and Prague. 

Luckily I live in Warsaw, Poland ?

IMG_1603b.jpg

image.jpg + my Mini PLUS image.jpg

= 6 479.1km

Bouuuuuuu:efee8c29ce::efee8c29ce::efee565ab0: now I have grown 12 kilos, I only move with my Mini, and as I am 12 kilos heavier :popcorn::popcorn:, I have less battery.....

":efef927839:Mini is bad for health . Please walk.........."

Archived