KS16S - after 1.07 update strange LED behavior

_Patrick_

After the 1.07 update the LEDs behave strangely. Immediately after the update, 4-5 LEDs shone permanently white on one LED strip. After disconnecting and reconnecting the Strip, the LEDs worked properly again. But now I have the problem on another strip, that sometimes the two lowest LEDs do not shine, then they light up permanently green and then everything works perfectly again. Right now the bottom LED is permanently green. I have the feeling that it usually happens when it sounds "bluetooth is connected". After that the music-spectrum light-scape does not work, too.

What could that be?

17 minutes ago, _Patrick_ said:

After the 1.07 update the LEDs behave strangely. Immediately after the update, 4-5 LEDs shone permanently white on one LED strip. After disconnecting and reconnecting the Strip, the LEDs worked properly again. But now I have the problem on another strip, that sometimes the two lowest LEDs do not shine, then they light up permanently green and then everything works perfectly again. Right now the bottom LED is permanently green. I have the feeling that it usually happens when it sounds "bluetooth is connected". After that the music-spectrum light-scape does not work, too.

What could that be?

VAIX6922.MOV

what does the music lightscape do i thought that was just a feature for the ks18l has it ever worked .. 

Archived