Introduction

darkflame808

On 8/2/2018 at 1:43 PM, FreeRide said:

Welcome! Riding in Hawaii would be heaven!

Thank you! Hawaii has great weather but the location in general can get old really quick. Only so much one can do when you are stuck on an island. I am envious of those of you who jump on a wheel (or vehicle) and drive straight for miles on end and explore new things. For us here, it's "been there, done that" every time we leave the house. :)

1 hour ago, darkflame808 said:

Thank you! Hawaii has great weather but the location in general can get old really quick. Only so much one can do when you are stuck on an island. I am envious of those of you who jump on a wheel (or vehicle) and drive straight for miles on end and explore new things. For us here, it's "been there, done that" every time we leave the house. :)

Stuck on a beautiful island. Interesting.  I suppose we all envision other territories we would rather be riding. I myself would appreciate seeing some awesome footage of you traveling around Hawaii on your wheel.

• Like 1

Welcome @darkflame808. I visited Hawaii (Waikiki and Big Island) and I loved it. I melted my shoes in Kilauea lava.

Btw, i was surprised how "cold" the ocean was. I mean you could not just stay there very long without getting cold. I was trying to learn to surf.

Edited by Ziiten
  • Like 1