Like New Gotway ACMs+ 1300(DE/MD/PA/NJ/NY/DC) SOLD!

Acturbo

Hey everyone,

I have decided to sell my ACMs+ 1300.  It's in mostly perfect condition and I have had 0 issues with it except for a tire rubbing issue when I first received it.  It has about 380km on it.  It is a joy to ride I just don't ride it enough anymore.  

I would prefer local pickup/dropoff.  I can ship if need be but the weight would likely drive the cost up.  There are many here on the forum that can vouch for me................

$800.00  Any questions please ask.

IMG_20180801_223859.jpg

IMG_20180801_223913.jpg

12 hours ago, Ruben White said:

Wouldn't tire rubbing be a major issue?

Nope wasn't that big a deal.  Tire had a high spot in it.  Replaced tire and it went away .........................  360km later and no issues.

12 hours ago, Ruben White said:

Wouldn't tire rubbing be a major issue?

FYI Ruben I'm in Hoodriderz.  If interested and it's not gone I can bring it next time for test ride.  I had it with me last week when I was up............................

Just put a message in there.

Hi, I noticed you lowered the price to $800 shipped in another thread. If it's still available at that price, I'm interested. I am a new forum member so cannot send you a PM, but maybe I can respond to PMs.  Can you PM me so we can work out the details? Thanks.

Archived