Klin

Looking to Buy: Electric Unicycle in the Greater Los Angeles Area

Hello All,

I'm looking to purchase my second EUC, preferably from someone local (Los Angeles, CA area).

I doubt it, but if anyone has an Inmotion V10, Ninebot Z10, or KS-18L for sale that would be ideal but I am open to others such as the Gotways.

Feel free to post what you have for sale.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Klin said:

Hello All,

I'm looking to purchase my second EUC, preferably from someone local (Los Angeles, CA area).

I doubt it, but if anyone has an Inmotion V10, Ninebot Z10, or KS-18L for sale that would be ideal but I am open to others such as the Gotways.

Feel free to post what you have for sale.

I assume that you're only looking for a used wheel? Your three choices are tough since they are brand new and barely in owners possession (the Z10 won't be for 2-months). Do you have a price range?

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

I’m definitely looking for a higher end model, new or used it’s fine with me. Don’t really have a price range but I’d say around 1k-1.5k?

Edited by Klin

43 minutes ago, Klin said:

I’m definitely looking for a higher end model, new or used it’s fine with me. Don’t really have a price range but I’d say around 1k-1.5k?

Then you should just buy new IMO. Many American shoppers buy their wheels from EWheels.

• Upvote 1

I have a white barely used Kingsong 14d in case you're interested.    I'm I'm Yosemite and would need to drive down there to deliver it.

• Upvote 1