Seattle Meetups and Group Rides

Esper

I just got my first wheel about a month ago and fell in love.... I have a solowheel glide 3 .  Don’t know anyone else with a wheel but would love to get to meet some people and ride. 

Edited by Lucas Alexander Oliver
Figured out how to see newest posts
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, prasket said:

I had a great time today on the group ride. Thanks again @JSUN for sharing here. 

Also it was great meeting you in person as well as @Lucas Alexander Oliver and the others.  

Had fun as well @prasket  really enjoyed meeting everyone. I am really glad I am a part of this community and can take place in this one of a kind activity ..  can’t wait till the next group ride 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Seattle!

I’m visiting from May 17-27th.  Was curious if anyone has two wheels here and would be interested in letting me ride around with you.  I’ve got about 200 miles on an INMOTION V8.  So you wouldn’t have to teach me how to ride. Haha

Thanks!

-Brian

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brian_ATL said:

Howdy Seattle!

I’m visiting from May 17-27th.  Was curious if anyone has two wheels here and would be interested in letting me ride around with you.  I’ve got about 200 miles on an INMOTION V8.  So you wouldn’t have to teach me how to ride. Haha

Thanks!

-Brian

I don't, but I know several people here that do. If you're interested in reaching out, try the facebook group. The local crowd is more active there than it is here. 

This is a Public Group so you can view and join freely, but need to make a facebook account to access it if you don't already have one.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleAreaERiders/

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Doing a quick and short meet up tonight at Yard House in Downtown Seattle. Meetup time starts at 5-5:10 pm. If you can make it, let me know. I'm meeting up with Mitch who has the Z10 if none of you guys have tried it out yet. I'm going with my Mten3 if anyone is curious to try it.

• Like 1

@Lucas Alexander Oliver 
There is a small meetup tonight if you're in the area. I'm meeting up with Mitch at the Yard House on 4th between Pike & Pine. I get off work just before 5 pm and am headed over there so he can try out the Mten3. I just put a new tire on it so it's super smooth to ride. I'd like to try out the Nikola too and Mitch is bringing his NB Z10 so I'll get to try that one out too :D Come join up, compare sizes like real men. 

I know mine is the smallest one but I love it. 

6 minutes ago, Esper said:

@Lucas Alexander Oliver 
There is a small meetup tonight if you're in the area. I'm meeting up with Mitch at the Yard House on 4th between Pike & Pine. I get off work just before 5 pm and am headed over there so he can try out the Mten3. I just put a new tire on it so it's super smooth to ride. I'd like to try out the Nikola too and Mitch is bringing his NB Z10 so I'll get to try that one out too :D Come join up, compare sizes like real men. 

I know mine is the smallest one but I love it. 

Ha ha ha awesome I’m in.  I’ll be there 👍

• Like 1

I was planning on coming out to the bite. just had a spill doing a one foot while heading back to work to grab my seat with wet conditions slipped off running it out and cracked the light housing plastic to my monster :facepalm: 
Hand's a little sore but I've had worse (was wearing no padding Moto Gloves)
And my but is saoked because the GWM mudgaurd failed<rcvd looking macgyver'd and broke into pieces; had some wierd glue all over to seemingly adhere the parts but didn't help...:efeff54d4a: 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, so where's the next ride? Weather has been perfect lately, and I'm very luckily off work Wednesday / Thursday this week. Scheming to do some wheeling!

Anyone looking to sell a wheel, or loan me one for the ride, would be appreciated. I'm away from my wheels and missing them badly in this amazing weather! 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the heads up, @Esper!

Now I regret that it conflicts exactly with SDOT public comment period for EPAMD at 6:30. Choices...

Also don't think I have a Facebook. Will post there when I sort that out though.