Seattle Meetups and Group Rides

Esper

This thread is being converted to a Seattle, Puget Sound, Western Washington area thread.
Anyone wanting to post a group ride in the area, please feel free.
Seattle riders, please remember to follow this thread to get updates on new activities in your area.

Tags of known Seattle members;

Edit: I have made a Calendar to make viewing events across multiple platforms, groups, sites, and vehicles easier. Please bookmark it for easy viewing.
http://tinyurl.com/SeattleEventsCalendar

* = Outside Seattle but within Washington.

Edited by Esper
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Sorry I missed this one, was it a good time? I was planning to go but my waterpump blew up on me on Saturday at around 5 PM. I would really like to make the next one :)

There was not that many people at this one. The Blue Angels overhead caused a lot of road closures and some were not able to make it. Also, having it in the park really limited the amount of boosted board people could join in. They can't navigate gravel/dirt roads as easily.

If I see another posting, I'll put it up. I think I should also make just one topic rather than a new one each week. It might be better that way people can follow it and watch for updates or set an email notification.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jak3 said:

I got a Dualtron 2 ex from ewheels recently and would like to attend the next meet up. Feel free to add my name to the list.

Another Dualtron user!!!!! Woot. Hey if you need any help with your maintenance or have any problems. Just message me, I check the forums most days, and have all the tools/items to take apart and repair most issues. 

16 hours ago, Jak3 said:

No problems yet. I have about 250 miles on it and the only thing I have done is put on wider handlebars to make it more comfortable.

Come on over to the Dualtron thread. There is something new I am about to post.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:19 AM, kasenutty said:

Sorry I missed this one, was it a good time? I was planning to go but my waterpump blew up on me on Saturday at around 5 PM. I would really like to make the next one :)

Al lot of people don't realise that you can still ride an EUC when it has a blown water pump... Provided you stay under 15 mph the water pressure doesn't get high enough to trigger the pump...   :blink1:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Al lot of people don't realise that you can still ride an EUC when it has a blown water pump... Provided you stay under 15 mph the water pressure doesn't get high enough to trigger the pump...   :blink1:

Lmao, me and my excuses :D

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, outcast00096 said:

Hey guys,

I was looking into this because I saw @kasenutty posted and Seattle is only 3 hours away. Anyway, anyone is welcome to our Portland Rides on Fridays 7:30 roll out time from OMSI. It's usually 20-28 people strong. If you come on a Saturday then we can usually string together about 7-10 people on short notice same on Sunday. Anyway, looking forward to maybe rolling with you up there or down here.

I'm not sure how well a 3 hour car drive would sit with people that are hardly able to drive 10 minutes to a park 10 miles away. But thank you for the offer @outcast00096

• Like 1

My bad. I was only saying I was checking if there was a ride in Seattle because I'd come up for it and if you happened to be in Portland then you could ride with us. I did not intend to say drive out to us. Just extended an olive branch.

Edited by outcast00096
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, outcast00096 said:

My bad. I was only saying I was checking if there was a ride in Seattle because I'd come up for it and if you happened to be in Portland then you could ride with us. I did not intend to say drive out to us. Just extended an olive branch.

Sorry for misunderstanding. Yes for sure, I'll include you in any events that may pop up.

Southcenter Group Ride

August 25th 2pm
Tukwila Community Center
12424 42nd ave S, Tukwila WA 98168
https://www.facebook.com/events/390000108197178/

The event will start at the community center and travel south along the Green River Trail. We will stop at various locations along the way and there is even a place for us to charge up our rides at the destination of the mall. Invite your friends, bring your dog. This trail is well maintained and has a paved path throughout the entire trip. 

Edited by Esper

Seattle Boosted Group Ride

August 24th 6:30pm
Rooftop Brewing Company
1220 W Nickerson St, Seattle, WA 98119
https://www.facebook.com/events/473054559764685/

Come ride with the Electric Skateboard User. Meet us at Rooftop Brewing at 6:30pm and we will take off at 7:00pm! 
Don't forget your helmets, chargers and lights!

Edited by Esper

Seattle Motion

September 1st 6pm
Motion Boardshop
2929 NE Blakeley St, Seattle, WA 98105
https://www.facebook.com/events/220601428804552/

Let's kick of September with a group ride! We will meet outside of Motion Boardshop at 6pm and ride at 6:30pm sharp. We will shred the Burke Gillman! We will stop and charge somewhere that has power, snacks, and refreshments!
We may have guests up visiting so let's be good hosts! 
Bring lights as it will get darker out as we move in to fall... Also, dress accordingly as it could be cool in the evening.
Stop in motion and checkout their shop and maybe buy stuff ?
Remember, you have a beautiful mellon, so keep it that way and always wear a helmet!!

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

Had a great time with all the skaters and Esper! 

It was nice meeting you! There are a bunch of others up here in the area that still want to meet up for rides that I haven't even met yet. The Seattle numbers are above 60 I'm sure. It would be nice if we could do a big semi-annual event that gathered all or most of the area riders. I'll think about organizing one with other people and maybe we can make it a big enough event that people from out of state will join in.

I'm going to try to make this... I wanted to be at the one last week but I literally had my father in law ask me to go to lunch with him an hour before it got posted in the time frame. I'll see if I can make the time to come out. Be nice to meet other riders out there. Oh, hey. You have Levi in the picture for this event. He's the leader of the Eboard group in Portland. I know him.

Edited by outcast00096