Z6 or V8?

em1barns

With Z6 being about half the price of Z10, and looking like reasonable in terms of performance for those not doing extensive range, I have been contemplating getting this wheel for my wife.

She currently has a v8, but complains about comfort over bumpy Brussels roads. Any opinion or feedback about Z6 yet?

I can not comment on Z6, but I am a happy owner of Z10... and what I can tell you - this wheel ride completely different than V8 or Kingsongs. In fact maybe in an interesting way for the ladies.... as You turn more by the "rear part" movement to the sides...  I am sure that You like Your wife body parts so it should be nice view....  However - bear in mind that this wheel is HEAVY  ... very heavy in fact - fully equipped Z10 is 27. 1 kg...  do not expect that Z6 will be much lighter... It has only one battery and smaller motor but my guess will be something like 23 kg, so if there is any stairs on the road... probably no go for the ladies unless she approve this...

• 2 weeks later...

Get a Z10 for the fun of it or keep your V8 for practicality. Z6 lacks dual battery system. It’s not as safe. And it’s not much of an improvement over V8 performance wise but weigh nearly twice as much, and not nearly as convenient around town as a commuter V8 is. V8 is still one of the best all around wheels.

Archived