Suggestions for my first unicycle purchase

Berus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi !

finally I have made my order on Wednesday (two day ago).

Today I received my tracking number ..delivery estimated for the next Thursday:D

My choice was a bit impulsive and risky ..but I hope in my luck  :D ... 14" 350w 260wh samsung, is a new brand started in 2015,

Himiway.jpg

Well it looks pretty nice! Let us know how well it works once you get it.

... of course !:)

Definite King-Songy look to it.

My only concern would be that the wheel in that picture doesn't look round. ;)

..king song is very different as design:blink:

well, seems to be optical illusion :)

great!! :D

I am interested in the amphibious version to get across the river easier.

himiway.JPG

Finally a manufacturer is taking the British weather into account.

Where do I get a ninebot clone?  

Ironically, King Song seem to be working on a particularly ropey-looking one.

That looks nice Berus.

One thing - the tire that looks smooth usually will not look like that when you get it.  Usually it will look like a normal tire - like the white version underwater photo looks like a normal tire.  But let me know if the tire arrives smooth without a tread because that would be pretty cool.

That looks nice Berus.

One thing - the tire that looks smooth usually will not look like that when you get it.  Usually it will look like a normal tire - like the white version underwater photo looks like a normal tire.  But let me know if the tire arrives smooth without a tread because that would be pretty cool.

Hi cast ..mmm ..in all  the others images the tire ia normal tire black/white version. so i think it's only a strange photo :D

Congratulations! have you received your scooters yet?

Hi Samkyo, as I said in other thread ..no. Fedex refused to delivery , as you know, maybe they haven't the right battery certification. But the strange thing is that from yesterday they stop to reply me via email,chat(alibaba) and whatsup. Before they reply very quickly.

I'm waiting some hours before declare that they are scammers and try to get paypal refund.:(:angry:

Where do I get a ninebot clone?  

I guess this is where I step in.  Not sure if the generic I bought is a Bluetooth 9bot clone.  But that's what I call it.   I took a pic off the web page, and use that as my pic here.   Cost me $300 delivered.  I'm having a lot of fun with it, and learning a lot.   It's still just a starter wheel.  If I get to keep riding I'll have to get one with more power and battery. But $300 for 210 wH, 350w motor, led lights, Bluetooth and a fob remote. Not bad at all.  Disclaimer: it threw my son when he tried to over-speed.

Congratulations! have you received your scooters yet?

Still no reply from Himiway after this problem they stopped reply on alibaba, email, chat,whatsup. Response rate dropped to 60% in a week.

Himiway is a certified verified gold supplier on alibaba.

I asked paypal refund ..now I can only pray to get back my money.:unsure: I will open a new topic to put in evidence that they are probably scammers

So I failed my first unicycle buy :angry:

anyone have experience with China Post Registered Air Mail ?

This is a generic model nothing of special, but without shipping cost it could be interesting as first wheel to try :blink:

http://it.aliexpress.com/item/2015-SMK-one-wheel-Electric-self-balance-balancing-Unicycle-Scooter-balance-one-wheel-self-balancing-monocycle/32470883596.html

So I failed my first unicycle buy :angry:

anyone have experience with China Post Registered Air Mail ?

This is a generic model nothing of special, but without shipping cost it could be interesting as first wheel to try :blink:

http://it.aliexpress.com/item/2015-SMK-one-wheel-Electric-self-balance-balancing-Unicycle-Scooter-balance-one-wheel-self-balancing-monocycle/32470883596.html

That wheel is a very good price, so good that I do not believe their specs. It says 163Wh battery, that alone is worth what they are asking. Since you are buying through Ali Express you can be relatively sure you will get something shipped to you or you can get a full refund. I do not know if what you get will be very good, even as a first wheel. But for that price it might be worth taking a chance, it would be a good wheel to pass around for people to learn on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived