Sign in to follow this  
jojo33

$1749 / €1508 One Z10 & $949 / €818 One Z6 (Gearbest)

Posted (edited)

Update see last post

To buyers using adblock:

i'm sorry (like today when i was contacted by a forum member who bought Z10 with Gearbest)

i can't help you to track or intervene for you if you used ADBLOCK, why ? Because i dont have your order number into my commissions report, i remember you, price with or without my link id is the same.

Please don't contact me for help in private message if you used adblock, thank you

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

update see last post

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

In stock now Flash sale 50 units  :thumbup: availables countries shipping:     EUROPA- UK -RUSSIAN FED

unlock adblock  😘 and make me rich please...:clap3: prices are the same with or without my link id, you dont pay more

One Z10  $1799 / €1557

ONE Z6    $949 / €821

ONE Z10

https://www.gearbest.com/scooters-wheels/pp_009143023119.html?wid=1433363&lkid=15051892

ONE Z6

https://www.gearbest.com/scooters-wheels/pp_009708031022.html?wid=1433363&lkid=15051900

Why disable adblock and buy with my tracked links? (if you buy with my links, without adblock, contact me in private message I will support you throughout your order)

1- my tracked links it does not add an additional cost to the product 
2- I can intervene in your favor in case of problems  , I contact resellers directly    to help you solve the problem you are experiencing
I've already done it  i do it because i'm (the only one here ?) publisher affiliate 
it works  it does not cost you anything, and it gives you extra help, in exchange, let Gearbest pay me with my tracked links.

European buyers ? Ask me about Gearbest, shipping warranty & return

European buyers, why order now ? 

Because (winter is coming:popcorn:)  the stocks are always limited, the prices on Gearbest vary enormously depending on stocks, The shipping will be done by train that connects China to Europe. It will take 15 days, then arrived in Europe, the packages are dispatched.
Since they are cars with several tons of goods, it also takes time. Customs declarations and support by UPS, all this can reach 30-40 business days

You can read the details of my order with the Mini PLUS to give you an idea

The Order:

I get my Mini PLUS with Gearbest
The purchase was done without problem, I paid with Paypal, I enabled the return support option, I also took out insurance on my order (for the equivalent of 5 euros)

The package was sent five days after the order. The first tracking number (track order 1) was only active after one week on the Chinese carrier's website. The invoice is available in PDF in the client interface. Shipping costs are free

c.thumb.PNG.87a0dae127b0246109fd651fb8c5b054.PNG

How will the package travel?
1 / it is sent from the seller to the Chinese carrier located at the beginning of the China Europe rail freight line

2 / the Chinese carrier will put it in a container . The container will be placed on a rail freight car

3 / the train that connects China to Europe will travel 10,000 km, in two weeks, crossing Kazhakstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland.

a.PNG.b18b7ea0b604372cbe8cbac516f953ed.PNG

4 / Arrived in Poland, the package is supported by a Chinese carrier which entrusts it to a European carrier

5 / This transition will take a week or two because there are tons of goods to dispatcher

6/ From the time where a European carrier in Poland take charge of the package, until delivery to your home, it takes five days It is from Poland that the tracking number 2 (track order 2) is edited
The parcel was delivered to me by UPS. The package was in good condition. It is very heavy: 20kg

b.PNG.2d99a947d6bbc2cc14e96d5e085a3c15.PNG

About the Warranty and Return

Gearbest is my best partner, because his after sale service/customer service reply always, take many days but reply to the customer

Gearbest have many warehouse in EUROPA, if your device is over, you just have to send it to an european warehouse, only with the Gearbest agreement

Shipping fees to Gearbest warehouse are usually paid by PAYPAL, after received your defective item, Gearbest refund or replace it.

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Edited by jojo33

Hello, in the type of shipment, put registered airmail, why do you say they send it by train? I bought a mijia that came by train and put priority line. Another doubt is the date of shipment, do not stop delaying it every day, that looks bad.

Posted (edited)

Hola ;) @obus

I understand, but here, for the moment, there's not the Priority Line option for shipment (10-20 days)

Shipment for the One Z to Europa is by train (30kg is more cheaper by train) it's the only shipment option "registred airmail 35-40days" = it's a cargo train

by air it's more than 8 euros/kg (more than 240 euros in shipping fees)

For a kickscooter M365, weight is around 17kg, and Priority line exist but needs add shipping fees (83 euros) (exemple https://www.gearbest.com/skateboard/pp_596618.html?wid=1433363)

Or your Mijia came by train, and was sending from Poland/ or other european warehouse (UK) to Spain by AIr, UPS cargo 

Maybe for your Mijia, warehouse was in UK

Edited by jojo33

4 hours ago, obus said:

do not stop delaying it every day,

if you buy during Christmas, or during Chinese holidays,
yes for sure, there is a delay

1 hour ago, obus said:

Thanks @jojo33, Your answer has been very helpful. 😉

If you want a faster shipping,  Better is order the One Z to Aliexpress sellers 

Gearbest is cheap because shipping method are the most economic and delivery take time

😉

If you meet issues with your One Z with Gearbest you could return it to Sevilla warehouse 

30 euros with PayPal return refund and add costs refund by Gearbest under conditions 

Hi, 
I am about to purchase through your link, but I have a last doubt. Are taxes included? I don't want a surprise with this. 

By the way, do you know for how long the shipping could be delayed?

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, obus said:

Hi, 
I am about to purchase through your link, but I have a last doubt. Are taxes included? I don't want a surprise with this. 

By the way, do you know for how long the shipping could be delayed?

Hello,

Tax are included, when packet arrive in Poland (EUROPA) , an agent pay tax (or tax are paid when the train arrived at the frontier between Poland and Bielorussia), after,  he send the packet with a UPS classic, 

each day extend the date of shipping, today, "Ship between: Sep 03 - Sep 07"= mid october end october...

€1890 is the price today, why ? It's about stock available, when there's no much stock, prices are high, but everyday prices change...

i suggest you add to your favorites into your account and you will received email with discount for this product, or special price by mail only

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Edited by jojo33

Edited by jojo33

Edited by jojo33

Edited by jojo33

To buyers using adblock:

i'm sorry (like today when i was contacted by a forum member who bought Z10 with Gearbest)

i can't help you to track or intervene for you if you used ADBLOCK, why ? Because i dont have your order number into my commissions report (and zero commission), i remember you, price with or without my link id is the same.

Please don't contact me for help in private message if you used adblock, thank you

One Z10 €1465 / $1699 Only for for those who have placed it in their favorites (into gearbest account), they will receive this offer only by email

1465.PNG

Edited by jojo33

Sign in to follow this