Unable to put Slime in MSuper X Tire???

Just to confirm, sliming the MSX was the easiest operation so far, did it with the unit resting on its side after swapping the control board. The feeder tube went over the vent with a pretty secure fit. 

scr1539262539.png.9dd508dae31eeecc1a4a136376789e1e.png

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I stumbled across this page. I have a question I tryed to put slime in my tire it went in for a second. Then would not go in any more. Now to can’t put air back in my tire. Any one how to fix this I’m thinking it clogged it. Help some one single mom needs help. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Marie said:

I stumbled across this page. I have a question I tryed to put slime in my tire it went in for a second. Then would not go in any more. Now to can’t put air back in my tire. Any one how to fix this I’m thinking it clogged it. Help some one single mom needs help. 

Deflate the tire all the way then take out the inside core of the valve, it unscrews. Some valve stems have a cap with a remover tool built onto the end (a tiny fork), but Amazon sells remover tools for cheap. A bike shop will take it out for you.

Then add slime while the valve is out, get a new one and use that!

https://a.co/d/bn4dvbc

Edited by Tawpie

Also, Slime is water soluble, and supposedly nontoxic. 

So, it should be really easy to unclog or to cleanup. Beside removing the valve stem core, shake the bottle well before squeezing the Slime into the inner tube.

maxresdefault.jpg, you need to

4 hours ago, Marie said:

Buy the slime wrench kit .it’s cheap comes with 4 extra valves and wrench to remove the valve stem ..so then slime goes right in ….ya only want like 3 to 4 oz of slime in the tire not the whole can 

3D1544EB-88E8-4E77-9E25-23E85FD8C45E.png