Any riders in Fresno/ Clovis or the central valley .....CA?

tscottn

Anyone in this area or anywhere in the Central Valley..?  i know its a long shot, but would love to make new friends to ride with.. 

Would even be willing to travel to LA or SF on my time off.  

Jesse from SF here, solid group up here, in LA too! Don't get to the Valley much but we've ridden in Sacramento (Folsom, Davis) and also the Iron Horse trail down to Dublin (tri-valley). We organize rides up here in the Bay Area weekly, drop a line if you're ever around for a ride?

3 minutes ago, who_the said:

Jesse from SF here, solid group up here, in LA too! Don't get to the Valley much but we've ridden in Sacramento (Folsom, Davis) and also the Iron Horse trail down to Dublin (tri-valley). We organize rides up here in the Bay Area weekly, drop a line if you're ever around for a ride?

Thanks for the response , Im gonna take a look at my schedule and see what I can do.  Def wont mind traving up north at all..  

• 1 month later...

23 hours ago, Ron in Fresno said:

Hi tscottn, I'm in Fresno and ride daily. Let's do a ride!

hey Ron, I am heading to Woodward park tomorrow morning.  any chance you would want to meet up there?  say around 10?

Hey Ron. I’m working nights this week so will be sleeping most of the day. Sorry i missed ya.  Try to send me a PM and we can set something up soon.  I think i sent you a PM already. Let me know if you got it.  Thanks

Archived