Orange County Calif Z10 Demo Day and Group Ride - July 28th 2018

Marty Backe

Do you want to see and test ride the Ninebot Z10? This is the last weekend that it's in Southern California. Your next opportunity will be at least a couple of months, and you'll need to find something that bought one.

I will have the Z10 here, from 8am to 9am this Saturday, July 28th, and then we will go for a ride on the Fullerton Loop trail. I've ridden this trail multiple times and it's an absolute blast. Only ~12-miles long, it contains a little bit of every type of riding. Guaranteed that you will enjoy yourself. Expect to be riding for 2 to 3 hours (yes, this is not high-speed riding).

@nbxpq3 @Sketch @Roll Model @enigma35 @csmyers @noisycarlos @Questor @swvision  @Ando Melkonyan @captainwells @Tjtripp @Sven @unowheel

@Mushuukyou @YoshiSkySun @NBC44 @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" @Stan Onymous @Alsayyad @Marvin Ong  @HeavyGoing  @Kimosabi @zentype 

@serfy @n2eus @Williepimpin @Peter Q @Jon Sawa @Mike Hanna @maltocs @1Wheeler

@Alsayyad   @HeavyGoing  @Kimosabi @zentype @n2eus @Peter Q  @ndmcc  @Mike Hanna @Rama Douglas @Nick McCutcheon @Mimir @Gizmo Dork

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 1

Yes, I want to see and test ride the Ninebot Z10.

And I've been waiting for another opportunity to ride the Fullerton Loop.

I'll be there. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Yes, I want to see and test ride the Ninebot Z10.

And I've been waiting for another opportunity to ride the Fullerton Loop.

I'll be there. 

Great. So you've ridden this trail before?

23 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Great. So you've ridden this trail before?

No, I had to cancel last time.  If my memory is correct, I had been injured by the third failure of my first msuper3s+.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, n2eus said:

No, I had to cancel last time.  If my memory is correct, I had been injured by the third failure of my first msuper3s+.

Ah yes, I vaguely remember that. Best stay off your wheel until Saturday :lol:

This has varied terrain, some technical and steep. You may want to ride one of your smaller wheels, but I'm sure you could make do with your Monster. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

Is Fullerton really Orange County? I've gone that far before to get a car. I am a maybe, but if not there by 9am, I am cutting logs.

It is certainly in Orange County :D

This is a really fun ride Bill. Beautiful dirt trails, paved trails, sidewalks, urban parks, hills, flat, etc. Literally a little bit of everything. You can Google "Fullerton Loop". It's a well known trail for bicyclists. It's safe for your V10F too - you won't overload it here ;)

I know you don't like early rides, but you know what the weather has been like. This is a good ride to complete in the morning to beat the midday Sun.