And they say the KS app sucks

kasenutty

Well, I got a message from a rider nearby and had my first ride with another euc dude. His name was Akeem and he actually showed up on a Tesla, which I got to try. We had a nice 10 mile ride or so.

It was super fun.

B7AB9577-192F-4B0A-877A-29AE01551335.jpeg

Very nice pedals but the tall pokey edge was a little tall and pokey. I liked the wide stance and the fat pedals though. Snappy and nice to ride but I am glad I went with my 16s still. Both are great wheels.

just that hard ridge up high, it’s a little uncomfortable.

Yeah I hated that top edge, and it’s so wide and boxy.  After getting my calf guards I don’t notice them any more.  I could probably ride without the guards, but they add an extra layer of protection.  I think you get used to it after a while.  I’m finding my legs way more forwards now to coax out the speed on the Tesla, but I still tend to grip on for dear life and lean in the curves in that area.  It’s very difficult going from the curved Ninebot One to the boxy Gotway, but the extra speed is worth it!  :w00t2:

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

Very nice pedals but the tall pokey edge was a little tall and pokey. I liked the wide stance and the fat pedals though. Snappy and nice to ride but I am glad I went with my 16s still. Both are great wheels.

just that hard ridge up high, it’s a little uncomfortable.

Yes, the Tesla shell takes an adjustment period (a week or two) on the legs. I had the same problem (everyone probably does). It's not as naturally a comfortable wheel as the KS16S.

Then again, you won't fall asleep due to the slow speeds like, ahem, the 16S. Sorry, I couldn't help myself :facepalm:

Just having a little fun :P 

Archived