Unventor

My KS18L Matt black, riding, cruising, just one big fat smile

8 hours ago, Unventor said:

I guess it is time for an little update. I just breached the 1900km milage mark today. Soon the 2k Km is passed too.

As fory tag line "with a big fat smile ony face" I can only say it is still true. And I tend to ride evermore frequently and slowly getting out of winter hibernation, being able to ride longer rides againg.

My training plans has been set back by my dislocated shoulder accident. But even that day enden in a huge fat smile as I were asked by nurse to show her how I ride in A&E hallways as I were discharged and sent home. 

Just imagine what it takes to bring a smile on the face after this20190330_123127.thumb.jpg.1b1f682caf86e9a39e3142d7681238d5.jpg

And entering hospital A&E around 18:00 hours getting out aroung 03:20 next morning.

And yet still I rode the wheel into hopsital and to accindent site on my way home.

Anyway still very very happy with my wheel. But also looking forward to the KS16X. 

Best regards to you :)

12 hours ago, Unventor said:

And entering hospital A&E around 18:00 hours getting out aroung 03:20 next morning.

03:20... Isn't that about when the party is just getting started!?!?!?!   :D

7 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

03:20... Isn't that about when the party is just getting started!?!?!?!   :D

Used to be in my youth days in Denmark. But here is Sweden most are so drunk that they leave earlier. People here in Swefen tend to speed drink 10-15 beers and then wounder why the are poorly the rest of the weekend. 

Where in Denmark we did drink a lot but more slowly so it was more like everyday English pub style, speedwice.

Of couse the above is stereotypes.

8 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Used to be in my youth days in Denmark. But here is Sweden most are so drunk that they leave earlier. People here in Swefen tend to speed drink 10-15 beers and then wounder why the are poorly the rest of the weekend. 

Where in Denmark we did drink a lot but more slowly so it was more like everyday English pub style, speedwice.

Of couse the above is stereotypes.

I'm thinking that I should pretend that I don't understand, so that you can show me the "correct" method when I am passing through...   :cheers:

On 4/26/2019 at 1:51 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'm thinking that I should pretend that I don't understand, so that you can show me the "correct" method when I am passing through...   :cheers:

Let me know a little time in advance so I can book holiday from work. It would be a blast to meet the farther and mother of 20190305_180132.thumb.jpg.77127c87053bb4314bfdce2b9fec1a92.jpg

😁😎 

Maybe I would need a sister in different colour...

Unfortunately I only have my one EUC. But @Jens Ronnedal have 2 V8 and his KS18XL. 

So maybe we can bribe him so you have a ride...

Of course I am getting a KS16X asap KS are ready.

Yet another sad update today....in a way.

I almost started to cry when I saw this charging my wherel tonight. 😟

Screenshot_20190506-235420_Kingsong.thumb.jpg.637605c8026f5e575abae04f8b3181b0.jpg

So darn close to another milestone for me. Less than 250m off 2k Km on my KS16L.

People reading updates on my crash history threat will notice I started rehab physiotherapy today. 

So I blame the tiger balm with camphor, I used to soften up my aching neck after todays traning, not the 250m short milage....😢

But that brings me to tomorrow with an easy milestone achievement 😉 and yet another big fat smile on my face😁

More training tomorrow to hopeful be 120% ready when KS16X starts shipping out.