Duf's PEV LIVESTREAM, Sunday, May 5th!

1 hour ago, trya said:

Hey @Marty Backe. My "trya" nick was born many years ago on some audio-book or programmers' forum, I think, quite sporadically, but I have a few "meanings" for it, my favorite one is that it references my  tendency to try some new things, like "try a new XYZ", although I don't believe that I really meant this when used it first :)

My full first name is Mikhail (like Gorbachev's, hehe) , which usually transforms to "Michael/Mike" in US. However, the first small company I started working for in US had already 2 other Michaels on the team, so I became "Mik" (pronounced like in "kick"), and it stuck. You also may have seen me under my real name on Facebook, I think, - I liked quite a few of your posts in EUC groups. 

Good seeing you live, @Marty Backe and @Duf!

Thanks for the backstory. And now I'll know who that Mik character is on Facebook :)   All the different socials and different names on each one - so confusing :blink1:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nte said:

I think eWheels might be too busy right now. Rumor is they just got a container with 150 wheels and need time to ship them out to customers and then catch up on support emails, etc etc

Exactly. Looks like I may get my MXS tomorrow (Saturday).

9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:popcorn:  So any progress on maybe getting a threeway going with @Jason McNeil on the livestream next next Sunday?  Gotta plan these things ahead of time, promote it, build up the hype, and throw in some trashy advertising posters.  :w00t2:  There’s a formula here, folks, that needs to be followed for optimum success!  Hello, @Duf?  @Marty Backe?  Beuller?

I'm driving back from San Francisco Sunday. Hoping to make in time for the Live Stream.

There's really no rush in all this. Let things unfold naturally.

On a somewhat related note, Ian has asked be to be on his new Livestream, to discuss the Z10. Maybe next week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Those Brits are always trying to squeeze in on our territory!  :furious:  Plus they are supposed to go through your agent, namely moi, for bookings.  Tryna to avoid booking fees hey?  :furious:

Naturally?  :rolleyes:  We got a brand to build here, Marty!  There's nothing natural about it!  If people want natural, go to the organic grocery store!  We're all about prepackaged, highly processed, mega-sugar and preservative added super branding!  Plus it's got electrolytes.  :thumbup:  That's what people want these days so we must cater to the "now" crowd.  That plus more bikini videos.  They get the most clicks!  Trust me, Marty, I've watched several Youtubers, and this is how it gets done.  Do we want to languish in the 35-40 viewer category?  Heck no!  See, Ian's stolen our idea of guest appearances already!  :ph34r:  They are monitoring this forum, I'm sure of it.  Those pesky Brits.

:roflmao:

• Like 1