Duf's PEV LIVESTREAM, Sunday, May 5th!

Splendid live episode!  I watched only the beginning, before the sun went down and I had to count sheep.  The special guest was a great addition.  I hope you will try inviting a guest again.  How about ...

*) A real lawyer who can speak about how Segway got its 2-wheeled products written positively into the law throughout most of the states of the USA, and speculate knowledgeably about why it has not done likewise for the one-wheeled product

*) Someone in a body cast who can tap out a message with their eyelids about the proper way to fall from a stalled unicycle

*) Someone who uses an electric unicycle in the course of business (other than trying to sell more unicycles) such as furniture delivery, case management, or rat abatement. 

By the way, do the live-episode presenters follow comments posted in this forum during a live episode, or does a spectator need a YouTube account in order to advance a question to the guest or moderators?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, who_the said:

I'm sure he has a lot going on, we've been in touch via e-mail and PM. I sent him a note letting him know his Zed was safe and sound and ready to return home!

I still think you could have gotten a couple of more weeks with it :)

On 8/19/2018 at 11:32 AM, Toshio Uemura said:

Dudes! Maybe jousting on your EUCs isn’t such a bad idea after all ... :whistling: 

I chuckled reading your post as with everything else weapons have come a long ways... If you dare type Nutnfancy on the YouTube and see some of his reviews... I've meet him in person and we have mutual respect.  Since I specialize in the area he is not, I Don't use factory ammo which is inferior to my own... This is how we have fun here in Utah... ;)

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I still think you could have gotten a couple of more weeks with it :)

Talked to Jason, we have it for another week! I think a beta vs. production comparison is in order my friend... Meet you in Paso Robles! ;)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

I chuckled reading your post as with everything else weapons have come a long ways... If you dare type Nutnfancy on the YouTube and see some of his reviews... I've meet him in person and we have mutual respect.  Since I specialize in the area he is not, I Don't use factory ammo which is inferior to my own... This is how we have fun here in Utah... ;)

I meant more like this kind of jousting: it really looks fun. May be we start a Japanese version of this below OSAKA Castle. ? 

0163522B-718A-4B1E-86E4-00B52286AF50.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, who_the said:

Talked to Jason, we have it for another week! I think a beta vs. production comparison is in order my friend... Meet you in Paso Robles! ;)

Very cool. At least one of your San Fran compatriots is getting the Z10?

8 hours ago, Biped Phil said:

By the way, do the live-episode presenters follow comments posted in this forum during a live episode, or does a spectator need a YouTube account in order to advance a question to the guest or moderators?

On a PC with Google Chrome browser there is a chat window on the side that people watching can ask questions and chat.  The presenters sometimes will answer if they get a chance.  You do need a Youtube account to use the chat window.  I don’t think the presenters look at the EUC forum during the show.

9 hours ago, Biped Phil said:

*) A real lawyer who can speak about how Segway got its 2-wheeled products written positively into the law throughout most of the states of the USA, and speculate knowledgeably about why it has not done likewise for the one-wheeled product 

Yes, that would be interesting. I spoke with a Segway seller here in Sweden by the way (used to be one of the largest Segway seller globally) and he said they did a lot of work with courting the relevant authorities in order to get the vehicles recognized legally. As what seems like a direct consequence there's actually a specific stanza for self-balancing vehicles in the regulations for what should be considered a bike, meaning you can legally ride some electrical unicycle anywhere bikes are allowed. Sadly, the regulations also specify a max speed of 25 km/h for these kind of vehicles so unless you're riding a V5F or similar you're in the gray area again..

10 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Very cool. At least one of your San Fran compatriots is getting the Z10?

Yes, one preorder that I know of. One other rider cancelled his preorder because it was taking too long :confused1: and I'd say at least a handful of us are definitely eyeing one, including myself. First I'm going with a 0wh MSX to upgrade my V3 1600.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, who_the said:

Yes, one preorder that I know of. One other rider cancelled his preorder because it was taking too long :confused1: and I'd say at least a handful of us are definitely eyeing one, including myself. First I'm going with a 0wh MSX to upgrade my V3 1600.

Wonderful to have these difficult choices, huh :D

Whoops I think I got the next livestream date wrong!  It's corrected now!  So @Duf and @Marty Backe - what's on the agenda for this Sunday?  Any special guest appearances?  Any hot topics that will be brought up?  Any hot women scheduled to appear?  Will we see video clips of Cindy's bikini contest?  :w00t2:  What T-shirt will Marty be wearing this week?   Stay tuned!

Spoiler

:popcorn:  Sorry couldn't wait.   :dribble:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Whoops I think I got the next livestream date wrong!  It's corrected now!  So @Duf and @Marty Backe - what's on the agenda for this Sunday?  Any special guest appearances?  Any hot topics that will be brought up?  Any hot women scheduled to appear?  Will we see video clips of Cindy's bikini contest?  :w00t2:  Stay tuned!

No special guests, unless you want to unmask yourself ;)

It's Labor Day weekend in the states so maybe we'll just talk about barbeques :)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

It’s almost time for the LIVESTREAM!!!  :clap3:  I might have to go shopping for some running shoes, but I’ll sure be watching it later on! :popcorn:

You just need to shop some shoulder and elbow pads...good once. ;) These are not the shoes you are looking for.....EUC on...safely

Well joke off, just a tip @Hunka Hunka Burning Love I bought a ski protection jacket, from POC, but there are other and cheaper solutions. But buy a knowen brand, not just some cheep ebay or aliexpress nonamed. If you buy from a brand you know they have a reputation to protect not just you. Hinch it is more likely to perform as promised.

• Like 1

What’s the next best thing to riding electric unicycles?  Listening to other people talk about electric unicycles!  :w00t2:  Don’t miss tomorrow’s Livestreamia Event ASMR edition!  Crank up sound to hear Marty and Duf whisper sweet nothings about EUCs into your ears!  *** Warning - there MAY be mic licking!!! :popcorn:

Is it just me, or does anyone else kinda expect a really loud scary sound at some random time during these videos?  All of a sudden.... whisper whisper YELLING ARRRGHFHFHRFBHHHVLLBLLLTT!!! .... :blink:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What’s the next best thing to riding electric unicycles?  Listening to other people talk about electric unicycles!  :w00t2:  Don’t miss tomorrow’s Livestreamia Event ASMR edition!  Crank up sound to hear Marty and Duf whisper sweet nothings about EUCs into your ears!  *** Warning - there MAY be mic licking!!! :popcorn:

Reveal hidden contents

Is it just me, or does anyone else kinda expect a really loud scary sound at some random time during these videos?  All of a sudden.... whisper whisper YELLING ARRRGHFHFHRFBHHHVLLBLLLTT!!! .... :blink:

You know (or maybe you don't) that I already pushed out an announcement earlier in the week :mellow:

But more publicity the better :D

• Upvote 1

Ew :blink:,  ya miss a few days online, and they start to think they can run the whole shebang.  :rolleyes:  So does that there mean there’s not gonna be any mic licking or whispering?  It would be funny if you guys did the whole show in whisper mode and advertise it as an ASMR video.  :lol:   They get millions of views!  It’s so weird.  Must appeal to librarians or people who hang out in theatres or something.  The licking thing actually just creeps me out, but it’s funny to watch.

22 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is it a bad thing that I know what ASMR is....

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Duf said:

Is it a bad thing that I know what ASMR is....

I actually 'suffer' from ASMR <_< :)

Of course I didn't know that their was a label for it, or that everybody didn't experience.

All those YouTube videos are a bit over the top, but it's a true phenomenon. Either your brain is wired for it or it's not. Those who don't experience the physical reaction must think it's all vary odd. To me, it's just another manifestation of strange brain wiring, like Synaesthesia, where people hear colors and other odd sensory cross-overs.

• Like 1