Duf's PEV LIVESTREAM, Sunday, May 5th!

13 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Yeah, sorry, pretty snowed under, two back-to-back containers this week. Once I make an impression in getting the inbox under control,  there will be time for the extracuriccular.  

I wish I could help you Jason. But I live in Seattle and my Dualtron doesn't go that far on a single charge.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Yeah, sorry, pretty snowed under, two back-to-back containers this week. Once I make an impression in getting the inbox under control,  there will be time for the extracuriccular.  

You said the same thing 4-containers ago ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

When's your special guest appearance on Ian Sampson's livestream?  :popcorn:

Not this week (his event occurs Wednesday mornings). We've communicated - just waiting for him to pull the trigger.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeeks for an 8 hour drive it might be worth flying in?  Courier the wheels over and back?  I think it's like $134 CAD return for the flight.

https://www.google.ca/flights/#flt=LAX.SFO.2018-08-17*SFO.LAX.2018-08-19;c:CAD;e:1;sd:1;t:f

Shipping the wheels though would cost about $172 CAD one way and same back through UPS.  Still, eight hours is a long drive!  :yawn:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Yeeks for an 8 hour drive it might be worth flying in?  Courier the wheels over and back?  I think it's like $134 CAD return for the flight.

https://www.google.ca/flights/#flt=LAX.SFO.2018-08-17*SFO.LAX.2018-08-19;c:CAD;e:1;sd:1;t:f

Shipping the wheels though would cost about $172 CAD one way and same back through UPS.  Still, eight hours is a long drive!  :yawn:

8-hours is a very conservative value, but it's a ~400-mile drive. It's not a race, so I'm taking my time.

This is a road trip, and I'm bringing three wheels. I enjoy road trips and I haven't been on one in a few years.

You Canadians don't drive much (I think you guys favor flying more, as in the single-seat variety). We Americans love driving :D

Thanks for thinking of me though.

• Like 2

Ahhh road trip!  Why didn't you say so?  :w00t2:  We do drive a lot.  It's the a lot part that gets a little tedious.  Especially when there's not much to see except flat prairie land.  :sleep1:

The Pacific Coast Highway is really scenic :wub:  so I can see why the road trip.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

This is a road trip, and I'm bringing three wheels. I enjoy road trips and I haven't been on one in a few years.

Drive carefully. There are a number of wildfires breaking out just north of SF. Sadly your state is getting hit hard this year.

• Like 1

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN!   Livestream this Sunday!  Woot woot!  Mark your calendars, set those phone alarms, be there and be edumacated!  :w00t2:

It would be cool if you guys could invite @Bobwheel or @Jeffrey Scott Will on the livestream to help answer some questions about the recent V10F issues.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN!   Livestream this Sunday!  Woot woot!  Mark your calendars, set those phone alarms, be there and be edumacated!  :w00t2:

It would be cool if you guys could invite @Bobwheel or @Jeffrey Scott Will on the livestream to help answer some questions about the recent V10F issues.

For Episode 5, we have our first guest: @US69.  Even though it's midnight in Germany, he's agreed to stay up and join the conversation.

P.s. Regarding Inmotion, they've already stated recently in the Forum that their priorities are elsewhere. So if they don't have time for the Forum I doubt that they would want to spend part of their Sunday talking about V10F problems with a couple of dudes on YouTube :whistling:  Plus, they have a YouTube channel so they can do their own question and answer show if the desire is there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

:blink:  Marty, what did we talk about regarding the squeeky clean PG-13 image we are trying to portray here?  :facepalm:  There goes our Disney tie-in opportunities!  :crying:

Okay, here’s this week’s promo poster!  :w00t2:  Gotta make this kid-friendly!  Disney, :efef6b27e5:

B8_D14_E14-_F8_DE-4_FD4-8_DED-_EC49_F34_

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

OooOOOooh!  Special guest sweetness!  :w00t2:

Well ya never know.  You guys got the regular broadcast Duf and Marty show; people do tune in; it could be a good way for IM to air out the laundry.  :popcorn:  They sure seemed to value the forum when they did the V10F livestream first ride video.  Sounds like they are just super busy dealing with customers at this time.

<snip>

Yet the way I see it, our place is not to help them cover their butts by providing free air time.

Time on the Duf and Marty show is primo and not to be given away so freely :whistling:  Remember Hunka, monetize, Always be Monetizing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

LIVESTREAM AFTER HOURS!  :dribble:

0_EC9_E4_B5-_F655-45_E3-_BEBD-7_EF2374_E

BTW, the time has been 6pm PST for awhile now. If you update the Poster, change US69 or Ulf and then I can use your image in my Facebook announcement :D

On 8/2/2018 at 7:40 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Still, eight hours is a long drive!  :yawn:

Driving is so much more fun. Compared to all this stress at the airports these days. And what is eight hours! And when you drive you can carry at least half of your wheeels, if you pack tightly. I would never travel with only one wheel! ? 

• Like 2