Duf's PEV LIVESTREAM, Sunday, May 5th!

Huh maybe I got it too as my skin crawls  / tingles a bit listening to the whispers and crinkling and licking.  :P  Gives me the heebies.

I was just watching the recent livestream and LOL the first few minutes I thought you guys purposely set up Marty’s volume level for an ASMR experience!  :lol:  Still watching it now...

On a side note it looks like there is an ASMR witch hunt brewing.  Where am I going to get my dose of ear licking and lip smacking sound videos now?  :cry2:

https://www.engadget.com/2018/09/14/paypal-ban-asmr-sound-art-therapy/

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Andy Crossett said:

Thanks for the livestream last evening.  Really enjoyed.

Helpful for me as someone brand new to this.  

Thanks. Hopefully the audio will be better next time.

5 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Haven't watched it yet, but why is Duf always mirrored in these videos? :efee47c9c8:

Someone said something and he smiled and acted like he knew why. His only reply was that he needed to remember to wear clothes without letters on them.....

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Haven't watched it yet, but why is Duf always mirrored in these videos? :efee47c9c8:

So Duf is just streaming a Skype session between him and Marty, and one of the things with Skype is that it mirrors the local view (to make it easier for the user). So we just have to accept that Duf appears backward to us...   :blink1:

29 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Any chance of changing the time to more European friendly. I think now it starts 02:00 or 03:00.

Plus one on that….

When i remember correct the first one or two have been 2 Hours earlier. That would be doable...

6 hours ago, Ziiten said:

Any chance of changing the time to more European friendly. I think now it starts 02:00 or 03:00.

Unfortunately, no. Any earlier for me and it just breaks up my Sunday too much. I'd actually prefer to do it a couple of hours later in the day, but that would be too late for Duf.

Most of the 'show' is not interactive, so watching or listening to it later should be fine for most people. Thanks for your interest though. We have a fun time doing it.

• Like 3

On 9/17/2018 at 5:11 PM, RockyTop said:

Someone said something and he smiled and acted like he knew why. His only reply was that he needed to remember to wear clothes without letters on them.....

It's because of using Skype and the way the video stream is captured.  Podcast version of the show went live on iTunes today btw.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/marty-dufs-electric-unicycle-show/id1436525243

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Unfortunately, no. Any earlier for me and it just breaks up my Sunday too much. I'd actually prefer to do it a couple of hours later in the day, but that would be too late for Duf.

Most of the 'show' is not interactive, so watching or listening to it later should be fine for most people. Thanks for your interest though. We have a fun time doing it.

Understand that totally!

But for me it wasnt because of the interacting, i always enjoy the show later and it is fine.

For me another timeframe just would be interesting to have the possibility to take part onetime in yours and @Duf s show.

Would have been nice to talk about for example the Rep job...making some things clear and correct some of the false statements of other social media actors ;-) 

• Like 1

Once again the audio quality was horrible :( I'm beginning to think it's beyond our capability. Maybe the Livestream was never meant to be :confused1: I don't want to continue putting people through 1/2-hour of "can you hear me now", followed by either Duf sounding horrible or me sounding horrible.

Let's try it one more time ...

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 1

You guys definitely need to fire the audio engineer.  :whistling:  I was driving home from the grocery store while watching.  Things were okay before so I wonder if Duf can revert to his previous audio setup?  Maybe it has to do with his new headset drivers?  

Edit:  I just watched the first part up to the MSX talk, and I could hear Cindy clearly in the background likely from the camera mic.  Maybe Duf’s camera mic is picking up audio at the same time as the headset mic, and both are sending it to the stream.  Maybe if he muted one of them the echo would have been gone. 

Edit 2:  T-Shirtia!  :w00t2:  I saw @RockyTop's comment about wanting a couple of the Mar-T's!  B)   It would be cool if your wife could set up a Vistaprint account and sell a few of these while making a little profit on top for her work.  Her painting is so detailed and realistic - it's a fine piece of art.  I'm not sure what's the best way to go about it selling them if there's a real niche market out there for them.  I think US pricing and shipping likely are cheaper to keeping it in the US.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...