Duf's PEV LIVESTREAM, Sunday, May 5th!

The one true thing that you can say about politics is that 90% - 100% is misinformation.  It is easy to see why people get so upset.  If you get to know people you will find that most people are good people even when you disagree with them.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, who_the said:

As an proud American I support 100 percent our right to freely express ourselves, even when — especially when — those opinions are critical of our political leadership. Please explain to us how jumping on someone for expressing themselves dovetails with your definition of "American."

And, this isn't the first time on this forum where someone criticizes someone else for expressing a political opinion, then feels the need to squeeze in a political opinion of their own! And an entirely inaccurate one as well. In which red hat universe are "most of us very happy with our President?" Total and utter hogwash, not even close to being true. "Most" Americans didn't vote for him, and even fewer Americans support him making a mockery of our political, legal, and justice systems.

America is a wonderful place to live. I love and would die for my country and the freedom that it represents, and I won't stand by and allow those freedoms to be trampled upon.

I wish I could give you another like for your post, so I will give others a chance at a second like to your post! Very well said! :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, who_the said:

As an proud American I support 100 percent our right to freely express ourselves, even when — especially when — those opinions are critical of our political leadership. Please explain to us how jumping on someone for expressing themselves dovetails with your definition of "American."

And, this isn't the first time on this forum where someone criticizes someone else for expressing a political opinion, then feels the need to squeeze in a political opinion of their own! And an entirely inaccurate one as well. In which red hat universe are "most of us very happy with our President?" Total and utter hogwash, not even close to being true. "Most" Americans didn't vote for him, and even fewer Americans support him making a mockery of our political, legal, and justice systems.

America is a wonderful place to live. I love and would die for my country and the freedom that it represents, and I won't stand by and allow those freedoms to be trampled upon.

2 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

Yes as proud American I too support our right to freely expressing ourselves backed up by our 2nd amendment .  Through our due process we as a Nation elected what you call us Red hat universe President.  Sure coastal people I guess are blue hat people?  Us fly by state people had to endure 8 years of blue hat policies we did not agreed with and we had very silent voice thanks to blue hat media.  Sorry blue hat lost this round, you can have all your opinion and I for one will support your right to your opinion.  Problem is when someone from another country tries to put us Americans down with in their mind superior ideology while their cars are set on fire and their women are being raped in public... 

Dudes! Maybe jousting on your EUCs isn’t such a bad idea after all ... :whistling: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, novazeus said:

yes in this information starved world of euc, having jason on was a goldmine. 

It will take some time before I have time to watch the show. Did we learn something important from him?

• Like 1

Excellent livestream once again.  It was cool that Jason McNeil from eWheels.com was the surprise super secret guest tonight.  He went over some news about pedal development that many people have been wanting, the impending tariffs, e-scooters, the Ninebot Z10, and gave some insight into what it's like working with Chinese companies.  The video is linked in the first post. 

@Duf  I noticed Episode 5 isn't visible in your Youtube video list.  Also, for the last two episodes the live chat isn't visible or viewable in the YT app.   It was nice to be able to see people's comments during the show.  Maybe you can leave the small chatbox on the video screen at the bottom. 

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
fixed now
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Waiting for the youtube upload.

6 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Excellent livestream once again.  It was cool that Jason McNeil from eWheels.com was the surprise super secret guest tonight.  He went over some news about pedal development that many people have been wanting, the impending tariffs, e-scooters, the Ninebot Z10, and gave some insight into what it's like working with Chinese companies.  The video is linked in the first post. 

@Duf  I noticed Episode 5 isn't visible in your Youtube video list.  Also, for the last two episodes the live chat isn't visible or viewable in the YT app.   It was nice to be able to see people's comments during the show.  Maybe you can leave the small chatbox on the video screen at the bottom. 

FYI, I notice that the Livestream video is now showing in Duf's video list.

3 hours ago, stephen said:

best ever livestream i truly enjoyed it and very interesting to , thx for the hard work guys ??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I noticed that if you use Google Chrome browser, you can see the live chat in the side bar.  

Does that show when you watch it in playback?

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Does that show when you watch it in playback?

Yes it does on a PC!  That's what I was specifically looking for.  On mobile it sometimes used to show the chat over the screen I think as well with the playback, but I can't seem to get it to work any more.  Remember to select LIVE Chat Replay instead of TOP chat replay to see all the chat messages.  @Rama Douglas Hi Rama!  Sorry missed the chat message.  I was busy thinking up some questions, listening in on the dialogue, and nursing my arm.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i swear listening yesterday with jason’s accent it sounded like he was saying “zedten”.

He was. "Zed" how brits and Europeans say the final letter of our alphabet... our "zee." :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, who_the said:

He was. "Zed" how brits and Europeans say the final letter of our alphabet... our "zee." :)

I couldn't quite figure out if Jason was joking, but it really seemed like he did not know that you had the Zed 10 :confused1:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

I couldn't quite figure out if Jason was joking, but it really seemed like he did not know that you had the Zed 10 :confused1:

lol yeah i couldn't work out his sense of humour i honestly thought he didn't know either where it was, i could tell by your face you was thinking is he joking lol ??

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm sure he has a lot going on, we've been in touch via e-mail and PM. I sent him a note letting him know his Zed was safe and sound and ready to return home!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, who_the said:

I'm sure he has a lot going on, we've been in touch via e-mail and PM. I sent him a note letting him know his Zed was safe and sound and ready to return home!

Just curious, how many miles did it end up with?  I would guess around 1000?