Most comfortable pedal. Want a comfortable longer ride.

kuechi

I have a Gotway MCM 4 and i'm happy with it except that my feet hurts a lot after 4-5 miles with continuous ride. So, should I just buy a bigger pedal? or is it just the pedal? any suggestions? thanx guys!!

5 minutes ago, kuechi said:

I have a Gotway MCM 4 and i'm happy with it except that my feet hurts a lot after 4-5 miles with continuous ride. So, should I just buy a bigger pedal? or is it just the pedal? any suggestions? thanx guys!!

How long have you been riding EUCs?  How many miles do you have on all EUCs combined? If you are new to riding than you still need time to learn.  As a beginner people tend to fire every muscle in their foot to stay balanced.  In time you will learn to relax and your feet will hurt much less.  You can shift weight and responsibility from foot to foot.  Bumpy roads become less of a tragedy mind field and more of a way to pump blood to your feet. 

Some people like getting bigger peddles or adding to the peddle to make it larger. 

6 hours ago, RockyTop said:

How long have you been riding EUCs?  How many miles do you have on all EUCs combined? If you are new to riding than you still need time to learn.  As a beginner people tend to fire every muscle in their foot to stay balanced.  In time you will learn to relax and your feet will hurt much less.  You can shift weight and responsibility from foot to foot.  Bumpy roads become less of a tragedy mind field and more of a way to pump blood to your feet. 

Some people like getting bigger peddles or adding to the peddle to make it larger. 

I don’t know, about 100 i think or more. I’m very comfortable with my EUC. I already went that stage when most of my leg miscles were sore because I was still too tense to ride it but now. It is like second nature for me. It is only like longer distance my feet tend to hurt.

https://tec-toyz.com/products/gotway-acm-big-pedals

image_d44168d1-216e-457f-b127-188bf118b4

GOTWAY ACM "BIG" PEDALS

Default Title - $ 80.00 USD                                              

Regular price$ 80

Perfect replacement for earlier version ACMs with smaller MCM4 pedals.

This pedals offer better grip as they come completely cover in grip tape compared to the rubber inserts.

These pedals come standard on the las test version ACMs.

*Must re-use screws and pedal pin.

Archived