Can not activate v8 locate failed

skautas2003

Hi 

i have one new not activated inmotion v8. But when i try to activate it and fill standart password "000000" i receive error "locate failed"

My seller from ali told that it is international version and i will be able to use app everywhere.

Could someone help me with this?

It is my second v8 bought form that seller and my first one working perfectly with app.

1 hour ago, skautas2003 said:

Hi 

i have one new not activated inmotion v8. But when i try to activate it and fill standart password "000000" i receive error "locate failed"

My seller from ali told that it is international version and i will be able to use app everywhere.

It is my second v8 bought form that seller and my first one working perfectly with app.

Are you registering it or connecting the Bluetooth? I don't think registering requires a code and Bluetooth will connect whatever version it is. Talk us through what you are doing. 

• 5 months later...
On 7/22/2018 at 4:47 PM, skautas2003 said:

Hi 

Same problem here. After connecting the wheel via bluetooth the app shows a page with an "activate" button and before I can push the button the error "locate failed" pops up.

Archived