German Discussion Group - offtopic

lucian75

Hi ,im back after 30 days on jail...it was a fine of 30 days or 50 euro = 1500 euro..for something that dont have nothing to do with EUC but it was unfair...and i choose better to go to jail 30 days than to work 1 month for free and dont have money for flat..food etc..because 30 days to work and live on truck is not better than 30 days to jail..my first time i was..

But what can i say..i see many abuses from Beamte just because i dont know german language...first 2 days dont take me out from cell wich it was my right...2 times I can't make shopping even if I was having 100 euro in my account..it was needed to make Antrag to transfer money to Housegeld..and other things..
Do you know that in Kiel they don't give breakfast...so from 18.00 to 18.00 next day...18 hours they don't give any food? Excuse me but zoo animals get more food ...only 2 times per day and dinner it's mostly like breakfast..

Anyway in 4 weeks I have many conflicts with Beamte just because I know that my right must be protected no matter I know German language or not... 
Anyway I will look for a lawyer because I have many things to complain to the Court.

If you excuse me for offtopic let me explain you what means German democracy and Human Rights with few example from my quite short experience in jail. 

1.Just because i dont speak German language doesn't mean that I don't have the same rights like other german people...the rights are writted for all the people that are in this situation.

They give me instruction in German language..now I know that many people don't want to talk English..and no one can force them..when we go to shopping for example..or some institutions..but some federal institutions need to use every method to communicate with people from other country's..like writted instructions in airport's or other places...Polizei need to use translator ...the Court as well...and in my opinion also JVA JUSTIZVOLLZUGSANSTALT. 

They have to communicate the rules to everyone..to know clearly what rights and duty have,and I hear that other places like Hamburg they give matern language instructions...but not  JUSTIZVOLLZUGSANSTALT Kiel.

Everyone have the right for 1 hours to go outside...and 2 days I haven't this right just because I don't know about it..and they don't told me..and I don't use interfon to ask to go out when it was the time. 

2 times we have right to make shopping..I can't use this just because I don't have info about that..i didn't know that I must make Antrag to transfer money..and I didn't know how to write it anyway..is that a crime? Do you think that is ok that?

3. Because I can't accept abuses and I fight to protect my rights I was having many conflicts with Beamte..but only when I know that they don't have right..

For example last Thursday i was going to walk 2 floors up as I was on 1st floor..when I come back they saw me and they told me that is not allowed to leave the sector..I told him that is not any sign to forbids access..

it's writted on the book he say..yea but I don't understand what is writted there...so he give me Einschluss to cell for rest of the day.

When I was outside..they told me that is my duty to know the law..that I can't use excuse that I don't know.

But when I'm in JUSTIZVOLLZUGSANSTALT you have duty to give me food as I can't take care myself...you have duty to inform me what rights I have and what not as I can't use my phone for translate for example..

Now it comes one of the most interesting part..later I ask to go to shower,before we do it every day..now he don't allow me..he say that we have right 3 days per week wich it was quite correct....but he told me that it was Montag Dienstag and Mittwoch..i told him that is not correct..we have right 3 times per week but it doesn't say wich day...and if you do shower first 3 days on the week what you do last four days????

He told me that next day  I can go..

Friday i ask again  to shower..he don't allow me again..I told him that I have 3 times the right and I was 2 times untill then.. he say again about his stupid idea and I told him to show me where is writted in the book..he don't want to do that.. as he don't have right..after that he told me Saturday morning I can go.

As I can be very big asshole when I know that I have right no matter what President you think you are...I close the sink..and I start to make shower in cell..and all water going on the flour..when he open the door I was full naked..and I told him..I need to make shower and I do it.he leave and they stop the water from toilet and sink.

Saturday morning I call again and I told him that I go to shower..ok..10 mins...of course..where the fuck you see writted that is only 10 min..i stay 20 just because I wanted.

After I finish we go to cell..and he told me..ok now clean the cell and you go home..as he was abused before I told him that I won't clean..ok..you don't clean you don't go home..and he close me to cell..after that he ask me again if I will clean.. no I don't..this is my way to protest about many abuses I face .

And again it was an abuse...only the Court can decide if I will stay 1 more day in jail.. not 1 stupid Beamte that he think that I don't know my rights and I will be scared about his stupid actions and I will do every thing he say.

At about 10 o'clock he open the door and told me ok go out..come with me..and he took me to take may clothes and things and to make the papers.

But hey..what you do now..you don't keep me more in jail like you told me? 

But with another Beamte who was with us..I told him..you are Mr Sconcs..this is your name..not me..because you don't allow me 2 days to go to shower stupid idiot even if it was my right..

I was and I am funny guy..i work hard all the time..but my last months experiences  in Germany make me to feel more angry..frustration..

But I need to say that  not all the time was so bad..we have 1 game playing like kids every day..I have time to see all football games..and finnalyI have time to go to dentist 2 times per week wich I don't have before..to fix some urgent problems..we have Darts Kicker and table tennis but kicker and table tennis they don't let use to use it with the excuse that they don't find the balls...and darts they give electric cable when I was argued with them and told that we have the right to use them like other floors have..kitchen it was closed because someone months before make it very dirty..ok,it was another people fault long time ago,why we should pay us for someone else action? When others have kitchen and use it? They open it just Mittwoch after almost 4 weeks we can't use it..

Donnerstag I ask Beamte to go to boil water for coffee..it's closed..but yesterday it was open..

I don't know..bla bla bla 

After insisting he come with keys and open it..and attention when I took poot to boil hot water for coffee he don't allow me..he told to take warm water from sink..wich it was like shit..just another shit abuse..

I just get letter from polizei here..my last stop with my Airwheel...they will prosecute me for insurance bla bla bla.. so maybe they will take me back to jail..but I will not give up

As from Hannover I don't have nothing news..I just want to go next week to see what happen. 

Is it true that if they don't make any charge untill 6 months..they must give up on the case?

On 7/21/2018 at 10:52 PM, lucian75 said:

Hi ,im back after 30 days on jail...it was a fine of 30 days or 50 euro = 1500 euro..for something that dont have nothing to do with EUC but it was unfair...

How did you get there?

2 years ago on Christmas I buy a weapon for fireworks from shop in Hamburg..i ask and tbey tomd me thatis ok. It was with me in many country.. Norway,Sweden, Romania..

Last year i comeback from Amsterdam after Blablacar trip and polizei stop me at the border and ask me if I have something to declare..drugs weapons etc..i remember that I have it on my car..I put it one time and I forget about that..when I show it they told me that is not allowed.

After that I give a declaration..go to Court in January..where I cooperate like i do with polizei also..I told thatit was just a mistake..I dont do nothing wrong with that.. I dont have problems before..and i approve to give pistol to the Court of course..

And just because i'm auslander and dont have the right for lawyer (penal case like this dont need public defender) they give me 30 days x 50 euro ..1500 euro

At first I was very scared..but after a while I just realised that is not fair..1500 euro means to work 1 month for free..without money for food,rent and every normal cost..and 1 month working on truck without money is more worst than jail..so I decided to don't pay..and they took me to jail.

Do you think that it was ok that sentence? It was only a mistake..I ask at shop..i dont use it for bad activity or something like that..they told me why I don't ask Polizei..but polizei are also splited with EUC regulation..

You think that don't have nothing to do with EUC? If they will give me fine 100 or 1000 euro for using EUC ..I will do the same..I won't pay

This is my way to protest..

Archived