Gotway MSuper V3S+ and Fast Charger

Due to my accident (see in the Gotway forum) I'm no longer riding.  The wheel was purchased from eWheels in Nov 2017.  It is banged up from my crash, but the wheel appears to be functional but I have not ridden more than a few yards since the incident.  I am motivated to sell, please PM me if you're interested and for more info.  Wheel is sold as is.  Paid $1940 when new (with the Fast Charger), asking $1,000 (includes shipping within the continental US).

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@atmadams

Hey, there. I saw your post on your accident. I have to tell you that I've had nothing but problems with DarknessBot and my Msuper Vs3+ and my Mten3. It always sets my tiltback way low even if I have it off (at one point it set my tilt back to 3-5 mph during a group ride when I tried to check my speed). I got frustrated with it (I had 6-8 rides trying to figure out what was wrong) and switched over to Gyrometrics. I haven't had problems since switching over at all. Have you tried any other tracking programs? Also, my Msuper V3s+ was oscillating as well. I had to send it back to Jason to get it fixed. It would dangerously try to throw me into walls when I rode (it jerked left and right weirdly after I plugged in my phone to the wheel to charge and was trying to use Darknessbot). Keep in mind, I was a very experienced rider at this point with around 1,500 miles on different styles of unicycles. Maybe you should have someone look at it before you sell it? Unless you're totally done, which I can understand. I was afraid of my Msuper for awhile when I got it back because it was unsettling how bad it was trying to buck me off it. *edit: I should mention I've had this wheel since March/April of this year*

Archived