How to be heard by Ninebot ? (or other brands)

jojo33

If here for several years all members are pioneers and whose experiences are worth hearing from brands.

I'm writing this message for preventive purposes, based on the Ninebot Mini owners' experience.

We encounter problems related to the firmware, it is recurrent on the various existing models.

Over the past two years, it has been very difficult or impossible for us to communicate with Ninebot engineers.

We went so far as to intervene on the official YouTube channels of Ninebot.

Firmware updates have not improved or resolved these issues.

Only a year later, Ninebot communicated about the problem of Firmware v127 / 128.

We also have a security problem with the fragility of the parts of the Mini, again no communication from Ninebot on for example the chassis that breaks.

They created a camera specifically for the Mini PLUS, it's a disaster. They sold it, development and improvement were abandoned...

We did cheat on the speed of the Mini, on the part of Ninebot, and we can not do anything to get a solution, we can not even denounce this cheating, because it is a fraud, the consumer is cheated on the speed of the Mini. In the West it is a fraud. If the data sheet shows 18km / h, it should not be found that in real, it rolls to 16kmh...

I thought then to create a petition online? (change.org)...

I think it's important to be heard and have some weight with Niinebot (or other brands).

They are a little lazy, they release a new product, make some updates and presto, it's over.

The community of EUC & Mini users in the West is still quite large.

In China, it's very different, they are organized in Club,
but we see that few feedback on the problems that Chinese users encounter,
looking at the Chinese forums, there is virtually no response by Ninebot to the problems they are submitting.

I browse the Chinese forums regularly to get the most information and I really see a communication that is only one way.

Foreign users are not taken into consideration because, on a Chinese scale, they make up only 20% of buyers.

In 2018, it is surprising that an international company is governed only by the model of its country of origin.

If we take the example of the Segway Loomo, all communication and customer relations is done in the United States, a community manager has been used for this purpose.

The EUC user community or other machines are often contacted by students, insurance companies, companies who want to have usage data, then after we have no news.

Would there be a way to create an internationally recognized entity, an international user association for example, that would have weight, with all the brands? Or only with Ninebot ... An independent organization ...?

(I apologize if the translation of my ideas is bad, however, I check in reverse if it fits)

On 7/21/2018 at 7:30 AM, jojo33 said:

Would there be a way to create an internationally recognized entity, an international user association for example, that would have weight, with all the brands? Or only with Ninebot ... An independent organization ...?

Segway NineBot will continue to dominate the transporter marketplace, especially if they continue to provide scooters for the growing scooter sharing market.

A user association that has influence would be years into the future.

7 minutes ago, Rotciv said:

Have you used the app to send feedbacks? I’m quite sure someone reads those feedbacks.

it was a global idea, it would be nice to have an impact on the manufacturers.

For example, the guarantee of the chassis is nonexistent.

personally, I have been banned since September 2017 from the application

30 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

it was a global idea, it would be nice to have an impact on the manufacturers.

For example, the guarantee of the chassis is nonexistent.

personally, I have been banned since September 2017 from the application

I’m not sure about the warranty on the non-tandem wheels, but I just had my S1 serviced and they replaced the failed control board and the wheel motor.

To the General Question: How could we be heard by Ninebot?

Isnt it possible to get some communication over the Resellers, at least the officials?

I know from my experience here, that Ninebot "Quality" and "Service" is a just myth, i asked myself sometimes why they still have a good reputation…..and i am very interested to see how it will be running/working with the new Ninebot One Z10/8/6......when it REALLY is coming to market! (Beside the "Grey" Imports)

As Speedyfeet says for the european market it is questionable if the Z10 even will come oficially these year, and for the USA, ewheels production Batch/receivement of the Z10 has also been delayed to mid August. (With an apology, that for me is ...lets say it this way...very hard to believe! to be clear: hard to believe From 9b!!!)

But shouldnt These "big sellers"...speedyfeet, ewheels.com and the France one at least have some influence on Ninebot???

1 hour ago, US69 said:

Beside the "Grey" Imports

About the "grey import" : Segway Ninebot knows the number of sales with gray import, for good reason: the products come from the official shops and are sold by resellers. My Mini PLUS comes from an official MI STORE, twenty minutes drive from the Gearbest office. It's dropshipping.
Otherwise, Segway Ninebot, thanks to Big Data, could block the MINI remotely via the application.

1 hour ago, US69 said:

Speedyfeet

Speedyfeet was the first to retail Ninebot products in Europa.

Now, all the official dealers in Europe, have almost disappeared
Ninebot France has disappeared.

Everything has been centralized on Segway Europe,
resellers' stocks have been repatriated

1 hour ago, US69 said:

when it REALLY is coming to market!

It seems like there is a strategy
Ninebot indirectly sells ONE Z, but will not have to do after-sales service
they save money
the first Western users will serve as a beta tester

1 hour ago, US69 said:

These "big sellers"...speedyfeet, ewheels.com and the France one at least have some influence on Ninebot???

Every year, Segway Ninebot organizes a meeting with official dealers around the world (2017 , 2018 ): Segway Asia Pacific Dealer Conference, also participate Europeans and of course the Americans

11.jpg

55.jpg

Together they define the business strategy, the prices...secrets (hardware and software issues)...

In 2016, they had enough influence to persuade Ninebot China to :efef585a74::efef585a74::efef585a74::efef585a74:   I can not say it here because you will not believe me...:popcorn::eff04a58a6::efef585a74: (clue:v127/v128)

Big sellers are free to practice the prices they want, it's Wang Ninebot number 2 who told me that it is not Ninebot China who sets the prices... 

Archived