Jump to content
Atharif

A rainy day in Seville. La lluvia en Sevilla, es una pura maravilla.

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Atharif said:

 

Rainy day in Chicago crumbles my umbrella.

My two hour ride included over 30 pounds of weighted vest and wrist weights and extra battery.

I was fatigued and took a long nap afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rocky Romero said:

Rainy day in Chicago crumbles my umbrella.

My two hour ride included over 30 pounds of weighted vest and wrist weights and extra battery.

I was fatigued and took a long nap afterwards.

Ha, ha, ha, yes, I've been to Chicago and the sun shines by its absence.

What you say about the extra battery, what do you mean ?, the batteries of these paratos can not be removed, have you done some trick to connect an extra battery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Atharif said:

Ha, ha, ha, yes, I've been to Chicago and the sun shines by its absence.

What you say about the extra battery, what do you mean ?, the batteries of these paratos can not be removed, have you done some trick to connect an extra battery?

This weekend the sun is very much absent in the middle of July in Chicago.  

My MiniPro has a removable battery that I can swap out after 15 miles of riding.  It’s a feature that was left out of the Segway MiniPlus, for some odd reason.

I have 3 batteries that would give me a range of about 45 miles that I will do when the sun shines nicely and I have a block of time for it.  The Chicago Lakefront is an 18 mile stretch that would test my stamina for a round trip MiniPro ride.  With weights while riding and a nap to recover afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rocky Romero said:

This weekend the sun is very much absent in the middle of July in Chicago.  

My MiniPro has a removable battery that I can swap out after 15 miles of riding.  It’s a feature that was left out of the Segway MiniPlus, for some odd reason.

I have 3 batteries that would give me a range of about 45 miles that I will do when the sun shines nicely and I have a block of time for it.  The Chicago Lakefront is an 18 mile stretch that would test my stamina for a round trip MiniPro ride.  With weights while riding and a nap to recover afterwards.

Yes, it is true, in the Mini Pro it is very easy to remove the battery, in the Plus, they have made it very complicated or almost impossible, design issues.

Please, if you make that journey, I want video or photos, I prefer video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×