Sultry Seattle Sunset Night Ride [July 28th]

Esper

Hey guys, I'm organizing another event for a group ride. This time there is a little more heads up. The location is yet to be decided so if you have any ideas, please share them. 

Time: 8 pm
Date: Saturday, July 28th.
Where: To Be Determined,

Here is the link to the facebook event, please share. https://www.facebook.com/events/531824080569728/

Hey,

off topic but i dont know how to hit the Sea euc riders. i would like to see one or 2 up close and talk to some riders. the only way i know to see a euc is to show up at this event unless someone is willing to meet up someother time/place.

my name is sam. i am interested in buying a euc. i am 35, agile, weight 245 and been told to buy the acm2. i would like the ks16s or something less expensive. i can meet up in bellevue/renton most days after 1. my gf said she saw some guy riding thru renton on a euc and it looked cool. i want one, but want to talk to a "bigger" user to find what i can get away with. 

On 7/20/2018 at 2:03 PM, Esper said:

hey riders,

I am looking to join the world of euc riders. I would like to talk to someone in person who rides in Sea, can tell a 245lb person what model i need, quick charger, buy from ewheels or someone else, etc. I can meetup in bellevue-renton most days and times. let me know if you can point me in the right direction....sam

7 hours ago, Sam999 said:

hey riders,

I am looking to join the world of euc riders. I would like to talk to someone in person who rides in Sea, can tell a 245lb person what model i need, quick charger, buy from ewheels or someone else, etc. I can meetup in bellevue-renton most days and times. let me know if you can point me in the right direction....sam

If you want to connect with the Seattle group. Click on the Facebook link on the top post. You should also know that some wheels can't handle big loads while some can. Do a little research. Start with looking at some of the vendor websites. 

Archived