Speedometer inside helmet for EUC

Raptor

Can you list the items used?
Helmet, Speedometer, Mirrors, etc.
Also, can you maybe do a 5-10 minute video going over the process and how you got it all to work?
Wires/mounting, and bluetooth connecting.

Cool! Wireless bike computer? I was dreaming of an actual HUD (heads-up display, the kind that's projected so that you don't need to focus your eyes on it, but it kinds of "hovers" over the landscape, like in fighter jets) some years back, but those things are large, heavy and very expensive... :D 

13 minutes ago, Esper said:

Also, can you maybe do a 5-10 minute video going over the process and how you got it all to work?

Stepping the video frame-by-frame, it appears to be an Enkeeo wireless bike computer with separate lighting from a led or such (although there are backlit wireless bike computers available too, from other manufacturers).

https://www.enkeeo.com/collections/bike-computers

Don't know about rest of the stuff (helmet, focal lens or something?).

Edited by esaj

1 hour ago, esaj said:

Cool! Wireless bike computer? I was dreaming of an actual HUD (heads-up display, the kind that's projected so that you don't need to focus your eyes on it, but it kinds of "hovers" over the landscape, like in fighter jets) some years back, but those things are large, heavy and very expensive... :D 

You can already buy it but to me, however, this is too much health data and too expensive  ?  https://www.solos-wearables.com/product/solos-smart-glasses/

Edited by Raptor
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Esper said:

Sorry ! I only pointed out the possibility of using a this bicycle wireless  computer  ((2,4Gh ))  ! The range of the regular wireless bicycle computer is only 0.75 m. but this wireless bicycle computer range is 2m and ower . Regular wireless bicycle computer signal from the wheel does not even reach the height of the arm ! 

This helmet has not been sold on the Internet for sale. I bought it in Estonia. There's no point ,made exactly same assembly  and it's too complicated !

Basically, I only attached it to the visible location and added a small LED light and with a separate battery and switch ( The bicycle computer also has the illumination itself but if the buttons do not touch, then it goes out after a few seconds ).

Edited by Raptor
  • Upvote 1

On 7/20/2018 at 9:48 PM, Raptor said:

You can already buy it but to me, however, this is too much health data and too expensive  ?  https://www.solos-wearables.com/product/solos-smart-glasses/

Cool, but yeah I don't need heart rate monitor, unless of course to see how scared I get when almost hit by something big with a lot more than just 4 wheels attached to it hehe?

Otherwise, hook me up with power rate output from the wheel instead of me and I am sold, would buy one just cause so lightweight and convenient compare to anything else.