What's the fastest you went with your 9B1

patrickrho

So i'm scared to push this thing to the limit but what is the fastest you ever went with your 9B1 before the tilt back or the beeping?

I get around 26km/h instantaneous speed then tilt back happens

I would say I can get 21.5km/h before tilt-back.  I've seen 22.5km/h but I was already in Tilt-Back.  I feel it's partially due to my weight and I have wondered if it's because of little bumps (load * bumps).

But I don't always keep an eye on the app to know my speed.

I do not ride very fast, but when I was trying to go fast I saw an instantaneous read out of 14.44 MPH which is 23.23 km/h.   I have never felt tilt-back ever on my E+ because it is too scary to go that fast for me. 

Topped out at 26km/h here on the e+

Would you say your weight is heavy or light? 

I do not ride very fast, but when I was trying to go fast I saw an instantaneous read out of 14.44 MPH which is 23.23 km/h.   I have never felt tilt-back ever on my E+ because it is too scary to go that fast for me. 

Amazing!!!  Just amazing.  There are so many things that can cause it.

Amazing!!!  Just amazing.  There are so many things that can cause it.

@SirGeraint It is possible that I just don't do any of those things.  But I correct myself.  I did get tilt back on one occasion when I was riding on low battery and trying to go 10mph I think.  I had forgotten that.  I really try not to do things that cause NB1 warnings (like tilt-back) because I had a bad experience with a face plant situation riding a different brand.  I bruised my ribs badly and had to have X-rays.  Since that day I look at things differently.  I am no dare-devil.  I ride to have fun, and getting hurt was no fun for me.  

@SirGeraint It is possible that I just don't do any of those things.  But I correct myself.  I did get tilt back on one occasion when I was riding on low battery and trying to go 10mph I think.  I had forgotten that.  I really try not to do things that cause NB1 warnings (like tilt-back) because I had a bad experience with a face plant situation riding a different brand.  I bruised my ribs badly and had to have X-rays.  Since that day I look at things differently.  I am no dare-devil.  I ride to have fun, and getting hurt was no fun for me.  

dpong, If I don't get Tilt-Back I won't know that I'm going as fast as I can. :)

Can't leave any speed on the table.

I have a NBOE+ and get the usual 20+-ish kph out of it.  Have been away for two weeks and got back on my bot today.  On the ride today kept hitting that top speed and having to slow down a touch.  It doesn't feel fast enough now.  It's a chore to have to patiently creep up then pass the cyclists on the paths and roadways. my bot is only slightly faster then them.  With the new NBOE-P's extra 10 kph (6.25 mph) would be a very welcome improvement and would make it much easier to pass the cyclists then coat them in the bot's electon exhaust.

this is the fastest I've gone and this is pushing it hard full tilt back and this is only a spurt 

https://instagram.com/p/7RJ1Csx3GC/?taken-by=glass_710

I will say now that I have tried on the road to go over top speed and it is hard to describe what happens but you better hope you ankles pivot fast because that bot is trying to correct something fierce back and fourth and it is scary. no shutdown ever happened  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived