Next/new wheel suggestions.

JLars

Hi. 

Hope that some of you can help me with this big question. I am the owner of a kingson 14s 680Wh. I love every thing about this wheel but as i have become a more  experienced rider i found 3 things that I miss.

1: more range

2: better at off roading

3: slightly greater top speed. 35 km/h

i don’t have the money to buy an extra wheel otherwise I would have bought the msx or 18l. Mostly I just ride for the fun of it and only 4 times a year I take it with me I’m the train/bus. I am 185 cm and 105 kg. I like the msx but I don’t know if it is a good option if I only have one wheel. I also like the 18l but the “short” range worry’s me. Or should I go with a 16”? 

Any suggestions?

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

If you consider a 1000 Wh wheel to be "short range," then you need to be looking at either the KS-18S, or some of the Gotway 84 V wheels.

Perhaps @Marty Backe could comment on the ACM2?

I don’t know if I consider 1000Wh short range I just think it is nice to have the extra range if needed and not have to run the battery to the level were the speed is limited. 

3 hours ago, JLars said:

I don’t know if I consider 1000Wh short range...

Only You should know what is "short range" for You. 
There is always some downside... sacrifice agility for range (KS18S) or get range and speed but poor agility (GW Monster) or speed ,range with acceptable agility but heavy, bulky and expensive (Ninebot Z10 about 2100Euro).

There is no jack of all trades ?

Archived