tinawong

King Song Social Media Representative

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:36 AM, Unventor said:

@US69 So are you back in buisness once again, aka able to get online?

Today the telephone technican was announced to visit us at home and bring in the  new telephone line/Internet.

But he didnt Show up which is a bummer.

So nope, i am still only online on my mobile phone and/or at my first Job, and perhaps everybody can guess that doesnt go well all the time.

So Sorry if i sometimes Need a bit to answer to your Questions...hope we get a solution soon to this mess!!!

Anyone knows the answer to this one please?

If are to ship a KS18L do you set the lock wheel to on in the Kingsong app? And you should clear any BT code you have set?

If I recall correctly it should prevent the wheel to turn on during shipping right? Or am I wrong on this?

@US69 or @Justina?

On 10/23/2018 at 12:18 AM, Unventor said:

Anyone knows the answer to this one please?

If are to ship a KS18L do you set the lock wheel to on in the Kingsong app? And you should clear any BT code you have set?

If I recall correctly it should prevent the wheel to turn on during shipping right? Or am I wrong on this?

@US69 or @Justina?

If you sell the wheel...yes, you should get rid of any lock codes!

Also, yeah, if you want to be 100percent sure the wheel not starting while in transport...then lock the wheel by app.

While just making sure that the power button can not be pressed does the job also!

Apologize for this question, but does anyone know where I can get a new KS18S exterior shell? I’m located in California USA.  Thanks in advance.

On 10/31/2018 at 5:40 AM, Koy San said:

Apologize for this question, but does anyone know where I can get a new KS18S exterior shell? I’m located in California USA.  Thanks in advance.

Some people around ask me the same question... No answer from kingsong... :-(

On 10/31/2018 at 1:40 AM, Koy San said:

Have twenty sets on order. 4 weeks out... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1