Selling KS14D (sold)

Well I had a short lived experience with my KS 14D. I took a pretty good spill after coming home from a bachelor party (had been drinking way to much... lol) and took a really hard fall. Wheel has got a few scratches on it, but its completely fine. I just don't have the want anymore to go out and ride got a bit of PTSD. I figured that instead of it sitting in my apartment not getting any use I'll get rid of it. I bought it at almost exactly 300 miles on the wheel. I've jumped on the wheel and road around my complex just to make sure all is well after the spill I took. The wheel has 340 miles on it now.

It will come with the original KS charger, and the original box. 

I will say don't drink and unicycle. (at least not to the extent that I had lol) Also everyone talks about needing to wear safety gear and I never listened at all. I had no shirt on or shoes or helmet. Normally I at least wear shoes and a shirt but I didn't on this particular fall. So yeah, wear a helmet at least. You don't want a concussion, not very fun.

I will do $450 Local - Texas - 76262 - Or $500 shipped. 

I bought it from someone here on the forums @Jpd and am sad that I'm already getting rid of it. If anyone of you are curious about the damage I took I can post some pics. I will say my face still has some gnarly scars on it.

So yeah, PM me if you're interested! I can send you some pics. I am at work currently so when I get home I can take a few of the wheel and also I'll send you a video of me riding it if you'd like. 

Thanks!

Trev

58 minutes ago, TrevoraNewell said:

Well I had a short lived experience with my KS 14D. I took a pretty good spill after coming home from a bachelor party (had been drinking way to much... lol) and took a really hard fall. Wheel has got a few scratches on it, but its completely fine. I just don't have the want anymore to go out and ride got a bit of PTSD. I figured that instead of it sitting in my apartment not getting any use I'll get rid of it. I bought it at almost exactly 300 miles on the wheel. I've jumped on the wheel and road around my complex just to make sure all is well after the spill I took. The wheel has 340 miles on it now.

It will come with the original KS charger, and the original box. 

I will say don't drink and unicycle. (at least not to the extent that I had lol) Also everyone talks about needing to wear safety gear and I never listened at all. I had no shirt on or shoes or helmet. Normally I at least wear shoes and a shirt but I didn't on this particular fall. So yeah, wear a helmet at least. You don't want a concussion, not very fun.

I will do $450 Local - Texas - 76262 - Or $500 shipped. 

I bought it from someone here on the forums @Jpd and am sad that I'm already getting rid of it. If anyone of you are curious about the damage I took I can post some pics. I will say my face still has some gnarly scars on it.

So yeah, PM me if you're interested! I can send you some pics. I am at work currently so when I get home I can take a few of the wheel and also I'll send you a video of me riding it if you'd like. 

Thanks!

Trev

That sucks man! Yeah liquid courage is a bad thing on a unicycle, definitely have to respect these things or they’ll kick your ass for sure.

Sorry to hear about your fall and the subsequent sale but it is certainly understandable you don't feel comfortable riding again.

It sounds like you could be a poster-child for the full face helmet argument. Feel free to post your story and injury pictures to one of the many injury threads on the forum. It would seem that having other hold-out riders see the results of a fall is one of the best motivators to push them to get some protective gear. There ha certainly been an uptick of helmet buying lately. Don't let your injuries be in vain.

Best of luck with the sale. Heal well.

• 1 month later...

@Namrak Hi, I have a Ninebot one S1 you can have for $200.  Activated 12-23-2017.  59 miles on it, good condition, rides well.  Only does 12.5 mph before tiltback though, and the only range test I did was in the winter at about 34 degrees and I got a little over 8 miles before the batteries went below 20%, but I weighed about 210.  In warmer weather with lighter rider should get around 10 miles I think.

The low price is because I bought it during the overstock sale last December and battery B loses charge a little faster than battery A.  If charged regularly both stay very close in voltage level.  I haven't ridden it all summer because of the heat and losing interest in riding.  I just turned it on and battery A was at 25% and battery B was at 13%.  So I put some charge into it and probably tomorrow will charge it up fully and take it for a ride to make sure it still works good.

14 inch wheel, 310 wh battery, no trolley handle,(not a factory option for it).  I live near 360 and 183 in Euless.  https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPCDqlcVxclzKLJxMybfa4Mi95DsFAz7MjyqMND

5 minutes ago, Namrak said:

@steve 454 thanks for the offer.  I would prefer the KS 14D, but I'll keep yours in mind and get back to you if I change my mind!

Hi namrak! I’ve got the inmotion v5f+ for sale. I sold the 14d to Trevor, to be honest I think the v5f is better than the 14d. You get a little more battery and a more solid feeling ride. If you’re interested let me know I can give you some more info 

2 hours ago, Namrak said:

@steve 454 thanks for the offer.  I would prefer the KS 14D, but I'll keep yours in mind and get back to you if I change my mind!

Your welcome.  If you do change your mind remember to make the @steve454 blue by typing @stev and scrolling down the drop down and clicking in my name, otherwise I will not be notified.  The only reason I saw your reply was I stumbled on it reading the post above.  :popcorn:B)

Archived