Ks14s battery upgrade possible?

JLars

You can replace old one. Difference is only in capacity of single battery 18650. Size of pack is exactly the same. But battery pack is very expensive.

Probably would be cheaper to sell KS14S 680Wh and buy new one with bigger battery... or think about different model.

ps. Tips... Rockwheel GT16, GW Tesla or if You prefer 14" then MCM5 ?

Thanks @Jason McNeil

KS14-Wheel-Widthszz.jpg

4 minutes ago, DarthPeter said:

You can replace old one. Difference is only i capacity of single battery 18650. Size of pack is exactly the same.

But battery pack is very expensive. Probably would be cheaper to sell KS14S 680WH and buy new one with bigger battery... or think about different model.

ps. Tips... Rockwheel GT16, GW Tesla or if You prefer 14" then MCM5 ?

Thanks @Jason McNeil

KS14-Wheel-Widthszz.jpg

But what can I get for my 14s. I have only driven 190 km on it but I think I will loos a lot of money by selling it. I would like a bigger wheel for trail riding but I don’t have that kind of money now for a extra wheel (Im a student). Could I many sell the “old” battery pack? But then again what can I get for it?

Hmmm battery pack 840Wh for 14C (I know different model) in USA cost 599 USD.https://www.ewheels.com/product/king-song-840wh-battery-pack/

In Europe Im pretty sure battery pack 840Wh for KS14S will cost much more…  600 Euro or more (ask your dealer) but I think Its more then half of the wheel.

Its Yours decision but I doubt that 160Wh more it's worthy that money ?

...and selling used 640Wh battery would be tricky.

On 7/18/2018 at 11:21 AM, DarthPeter said:

.and selling used 640Wh battery would be tricky.

A program I'm going to be introducing in the next few weeks, is the option to upgrade from 14D to a 14S by purchasing the side-panels, pads, & a battery pack, either 640Wh or 840Wh, depending on one's budget. This will create a demand for the smaller 640Wh, even if used.   

Archived