Gyro

Wnafly

Hello fellow riders,

I have a question and I'm hoping y'all will have an answer. I like to do alot of hard carving (like you're snow skiing) will this harm the gyro or the control board? Thanks in advance.

There is no physical gyro from my understanding. The movement is gyroscopic, but it is achieved through sensors in the wheel sensing if it is beyond or before top dead center and speeds up or decelerates depending on your movements forward or rear. The side to side movements are easy to do on most EUCs, but Inmotion seems to be a favorite due to the high pedals and ride feel.

Yes, thats the circuit, and the triple axis gyro circuit is what most eucs have. The companies all vary the use of these to get the different feels of the rides of their vehicles.

For your purposes, the Inmotion and Kingsong lines in the 16” or the new KS18L once the Firmware is worked out would be perfect for you, as would the Gotway vehicles - MCM5 for smoother pavement and the Tesla with more of a purpose for downhill speed.which also looks very promising in this dept and I will review it in Aug when it arrives

Edited by Stan Onymous

• 2 weeks later...