Gotway Msuper3 - A FEW THINGS

RinconadaCliff

Hello,

I'm using an iPhone X with my wheel, using the official gotway app and had a few questions: 

(1) I was told that if I set the tiltback speed limit at 45 km/h (or whatever the top speed is) I run the risk of the motor cutting out, while in use! (not a pretty picture). Any truth to it?

(2) Seems like I often have to go back and pair the wheel and again reset the tilt back speed to a higher speed setting. Any idea why?

Thanks

Rinco

1 hour ago, RinconadaCliff said:

1) I was told that if I set the tiltback speed limit at 45 km/h (or whatever the top speed is) I run the risk of the motor cutting out, while in use! (not a pretty picture). Any truth to it?

Not actually true, I.e. it won’t just cut out, but what may happen would seem like it - the question is answered in pretty good detail here (albeit for a slower top speed wheel - but the problem is always the same it’s just the speed a particular wheel can reach that differs.)

I’ll let those more familiar with the Msuper answer your 2nd question.

(1) No danger. The wheel would beep at you when you are too close to a cut-out, and as long as it does not beep, it has plenty of reserves for tiltback and other things (surprise potholes etc). So just slow down when it beeps at you (the continuous beeps) and you're in safe territory.

(2) The Gotway iOS app is known to reset settings every time you connect it. Solution: use it once for configuration, then use a better app (Darknessbot) instead and never touch that POS GW app again:efee8319ab: Or use Android (where Wheellog would still be a superior third party app, but at least the GW app works).

awesome responses, both of yous. Thank you so much. 

I gotta admit, getting a Gotway (my first EUC wheel ever) has been a game changer. My piaggio scooter has remained in the garage for four days now, I'm going to work with my e-wheel. 

How MUCH FUN

Archived