Light mounting on V10f

acidbyte

V8 but not dissimilar to the V10. Light and Motion Urban 800 mounted using the supplied Go Pro adapter and separately purchased 3M adhesive GoPro mount. Just stick it on the wheel. For safety I also have a lanyard attached to the light that goes around the handle. I don't want the adhesive falling and the light falling off into the path of the wheel and knocking me off. 

For the rear I have a Light and Motion Vis 180 using the supplied seat tube attachment. 

Light and Motion Vis 360 on the Giro Switchblade helmet. 

DSC_0033.thumb.JPG.4c6eb88da2e9609ac5ab0bb1a4c3abfe.JPG

On 7/15/2018 at 5:23 PM, acidbyte said:

Been using a V10F (V8) and I don’t find the lights bright enough. Would like to see how you V10f users mount extra light to it. Do share. 

People are constantly flashing their brights ar me to get me to turn my V10F lights down.

maybe its something to do with city street lights. Are you in a very rural less street lit area? Even in the Park, I have never felt like I needed more light accept when I go down hill.

• 2 weeks later...

I just gotten this from www.aliExpress.com. There are 2 versions of this shape and size...400lumens and 800. The mount is 360 rotatable so can be mounted on the trolley handle. 

9243DC3C-CEC4-4B5F-9332-F2F4688BA345.jpeg

Archived