7 hours ago, cloudust said:

that's a Xiaomi mini, not miniLITE.

Exactly it's a combo Mini N3M240+gokart kit chinese price (including helmet)¥5196 = $756=658euros

5b838797Nab8ad875.jpg

Below combo with Mini Pro N3M300(CHINA)/N3M340(world) Chinese price ¥6698 =$975 =849euros

GoKart Kit only chinese price= ¥2999=$439=380euros (out of stock)

Ninebot miniPRO+å¡ä¸æ¹è£å¥ä»¶

Edited by jojo33

Bought both 2 weeks ago on Taobao with an Agent:D;)

Very cool, only hope the Orange one will fit my little head due as read in description is for childrens..... :D

Sure no problems for the Black one ! 

Bought too, the short knees control bar for Elite+ :whistling:

Edited by zugu

38 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Which links are suspended ? 

Not the links... but the Items... can't be bought...

https://it.gearbest.com/skateboard/pp_009555755089.html?wid=1433363&lkid=16074961

https://it.gearbest.com/skateboard/pp_009685844602.html?wid=1433363&lkid=16074974

3 hours ago, jojo33 said:

AH ok , but not on the italian gearbest website, i post global site, choose "english" and let me know if you can delivery to Italia

my links were these https://www.gearbest.com/skateboard/pp_009555755089.html?wid=1433363&lkid=16074961 & https://www.gearbest.com/skateboard/pp_009685844602.html?wid=1433363&lkid=16074974

Since last month i don't know but gearbest localize country and attribute his country website

@zugu Thank you very much, because i don't know this !

No way man.... Every link, Gearbest redirect to .it website.... is not like AliExpress where I can choose to stay on their Global Site....

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 12:24 PM, jojo33 said:

Gokart Kit Helmet are available , prices are goods, chinese prices are ¥179-¥199 = 25 euros= 28$, selling now by Gearbest for

€35/$39 Black Helmet€42/$48 Orange Helmet and i hope they  will lower the price for the Gokart Kit because it's very expansive for an only kit without Mini Pro

image.pngimage.png

Finally arrived !! :D B)

ROpM9NB.jpg

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

@zugu you bought a GoKart Kit ? When did you make a review ?

no no no.... wait, wait...:D

I bought just the 2 helmets :laughbounce2: ;)

They can either be used as protection with my 2 MiniPro, with my Elite+ and generally with all my EUC of my "Garage" :lol:B)

Edited by zugu

• 1 month later...

Bought 2 Go kart kits and 2 mini pros for Christmas for my kids. (7 and 5).

I actually bought the go Karts because I wasn’t sure they would be able to use the mini pros. Surprisely they are both really good at maneuvering the mini pros and really enjoy them (with very close adult supervision of course).

After a few days using the mini pros we attached the Go Karts. A few things I noticed. 

1. Assembly was pretty easy. Attaching the mini pro was really easy. Adjusting the go Kart length and steering column are easy but do require some effort (and a wrench). This makes adjusting from an adult length to a kid length slightly annoying. For those interested my 7 year old is 50 inch and fits perfectly with the Kit set to the shortest length. My daughter is 46 inches and really has to stretch to reach the pedal. I’m 6’2 and I’m a bit crapped at the max setting but I fit on them. 

2. For those concerned about the speed (being slow) at their max speed it’s a fair point. They don’t have a particularly high top speed and if you plan on traveling in long straight lines you likely won’t be impressed. BUT what makes them amazingly fun is their acceleration and cornering. It’s insane! The responsiveness and G force you get in and out of corners is hard to describe.  We have a tennis court and racing them around it is insanely fun. It feels like real life Mario cart. Fast, intense. Perfect for a kid. 

3. Unfortunately, after 2 days of driving we already have an error message. One cart is blinking red now when I start it up and won’t respond to pedal inputs. An error message in my app appears in Chinese. A friend translated it and it’s says “the car signal is broken”. The mini pro is working fine so it’s definitely the Kit. I can’t get a hold of support right now due to the holidays but hopefully it’s an easy fix. 

Ill post once I know more. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mack45 said:

A friend translated it and it’s says “the car signal is broken”

2 gokart 2 mini pro 2 bluetooth signal, 2 much 4 ninebot engineers-_-

GoKart have bluetooth module, look the battery compartment 6XAAA try to remove

Mini Pro have bluetooth module too, maybe old version  (sorry are same version & antenna for Mini Pro 2016 & next edition 2018-2019 wih Gokart signal)

Mini Pro bluetooth https://fccid.io/2AF2B-NB/Test-Report/Test-Report-2969934

Gokart bluetooth https://fccid.io/2ALS8-GK7053/RF-Exposure-Info/MPE-Test-Report-3942220

Take off the Mini Pro and make an hard reset or a factory reset with app/parameters/others

Erase bluetooth connection with Mini Pro and make a new connection if you find the way to do it with app

Android device erase all data into your ninebot app and launch, log and try again to connect

3-packing-list.png

Edited by jojo33

or look N°5 "plug the electrical conn...."

Well, with my Mini PLUS, My "Follow-me" mode was no longer responding after a shock, just now. I turned off the Mini, I removed the cover, and I unplugged the connector . I turned on the Mini. Then I turned it off again. I reconnected the connector. Turned on, now "Follow-me" mode works fine

unplugged the connector...

I think it was a voltage problem between the battery of the mini and the radar part of the steering bar....

You can just try to disconnect that part n°5, turn on the mini, tap on the Gokart ON to eliminate the rest of electricity, turn off everything, reconnect everything

4-assemdisassembgokart.png

2 hours ago, jojo33 said:

2 gokart 2 mini pro 2 bluetooth signal, 2 much 4 ninebot engineers-_-

GoKart have bluetooth module, look the battery compartment 6XAAA try to remove

Mini Pro have bluetooth module too, maybe old version  (sorry are same version & antenna for Mini Pro 2016 & next edition 2018-2019 wih Gokart signal)

Mini Pro bluetooth https://fccid.io/2AF2B-NB/Test-Report/Test-Report-2969934

Gokart bluetooth https://fccid.io/2ALS8-GK7053/RF-Exposure-Info/MPE-Test-Report-3942220

Take off the Mini Pro and make an hard reset or a factory reset with app/parameters/others

Erase bluetooth connection with Mini Pro and make a new connection if you find the way to do it with app

Android device erase all data into your ninebot app and launch, log and try again to connect

3-packing-list.png

Thanks. I will try this. I tried replacing the 6 batteries in the kart but it didn’t work. Blinking red light from the kart when I turn it on. 

I will try the above suggestions tomorrow. A blue tooth issue makes sense. At least I hope. I took both mini pros off the karts for tonight and converted them back for now. I’ll try switching mini pros and karts tomorrow. 

I included a picture of the error message I get in the app below from the kart. If anyone can translate or know what it means let me know. 

Thanks! 

1254DCB1-9EEB-485E-AF91-63DD79CF6FBB.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/27/2018 at 3:19 AM, Mack45 said:

Bought 2 Go kart kits and 2 mini pros for Christmas for my kids. (7 and 5).

I actually bought the go Karts because I wasn’t sure they would be able to use the mini pros. Surprisely they are both really good at maneuvering the mini pros and really enjoy them (with very close adult supervision of course).

After a few days using the mini pros we attached the Go Karts. A few things I noticed. 

1. Assembly was pretty easy. Attaching the mini pro was really easy. Adjusting the go Kart length and steering column are easy but do require some effort (and a wrench). This makes adjusting from an adult length to a kid length slightly annoying. For those interested my 7 year old is 50 inch and fits perfectly with the Kit set to the shortest length. My daughter is 46 inches and really has to stretch to reach the pedal. I’m 6’2 and I’m a bit crapped at the max setting but I fit on them. 

2. For those concerned about the speed (being slow) at their max speed it’s a fair point. They don’t have a particularly high top speed and if you plan on traveling in long straight lines you likely won’t be impressed. BUT what makes them amazingly fun is their acceleration and cornering. It’s insane! The responsiveness and G force you get in and out of corners is hard to describe.  We have a tennis court and racing them around it is insanely fun. It feels like real life Mario cart. Fast, intense. Perfect for a kid. 

3. Unfortunately, after 2 days of driving we already have an error message. One cart is blinking red now when I start it up and won’t respond to pedal inputs. An error message in my app appears in Chinese. A friend translated it and it’s says “the car signal is broken”. The mini pro is working fine so it’s definitely the Kit. I can’t get a hold of support right now due to the holidays but hopefully it’s an easy fix. 

Ill post once I know more. 

Hello .. did you fixed the error message and the red blinking light in gokart kit ??? 

• Like 1