Moster 22 pedals collapse when bending.. help !!

Hello everyone, I just bought a Monster 22 and in this days I'm learning to ride it. There is only one problem that I hope can be adjusted with the App (which I installed but does not open) Practically when I turn right, the pedals sink down and I can no longer push the weight forward otherwise I risk falling, while if I turn around on the left the pedals get up making it difficult to push ..
What can I do????

Thanks for help !!

Also consider 2.5 or so degrees back tilt, this seems to help me. I ride all my wheels in the “hard or strong” mode, however “soft” mode seems to feel better, as the Monster becomes more of a spring from turn to turn. Definitely experiment with this.

8 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:lol:  Soon to be released "I'm with Hunka!" and "Hunka, You're Great!" T-shirts will be hitting the market PDQ!  :w00t2:

Yeah, Yeah,

I am  still waiting for the T shirts.  I take an extra large. I will take whatever $100 gets me.  

Wow she is cute!!  I want a shirt with her on it!  No!! Wait !  ....  A poster!  .....With the caption “Bedroom? Or kitchen?”   .....

Hunka . I think you are a bad influence on me . 

2 hours ago, Mrd777 said:

Also consider 2.5 or so degrees back tilt, this seems to help me. I ride all my wheels in the “hard or strong” mode, however “soft” mode seems to feel better, as the Monster becomes more of a spring from turn to turn. Definitely experiment with this.

Thancks!! I will try all the choices until you find the one with which to find better

47 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

For the Gotway haters :whistling:

DIRTYHARRYGOTWAY.jpg

I like it!  Replace the icecream with the GW symbol.   “Feeling Lucky? “.   “Well do ya punk?

Archived