Green Fashion Offers

5 hours ago, Green Fashion Gotway said:

I can't post in the advertising category, can help me transfer to that category, thank you

You need to build up a good reputation before you are allowed to post adverts, this is due to us getting fraudulent companies finding us an easy target in the past. I have every belief you are an honest trader however you have not helped your reputation by trying to circumvent those rules nor by quoting a different email address in the advert and on your profile nor by not clearly stating what country you will be shipping from. You can see this by the fact that @Kens, above has immediately not trusted your post and flagged it.

I’ve put your posts back onto moderation to ensure you do follow the rules.

Edit: @jojo33 has vouched for @Green Fashion Gotway, being genuine, so I have removed the moderation.

23 hours ago, Keith said:

You need to build up a good reputation before you are allowed to post adverts, this is due to us getting fraudulent companies finding us an easy target in the past. I have every belief you are an honest trader however you have not helped your reputation by trying to circumvent those rules nor by quoting a different email address in the advert and on your profile nor by not clearly stating what country you will be shipping from. You can see this by the fact that @Kens, above has immediately not trusted your post and flagged it.

I’ve put your posts back onto moderation to ensure you do follow the rules.

Edit: @jojo33 has vouched for @Green Fashion Gotway, being genuine, so I have removed the moderation.

Thank you

Model: INMOTION V5D (V5F) limited edition elite version, global 200PCS, gold version,10p in stock
Cruising range: 40km
Weight: 11.9kg
Battery specifications: 72V 320WH 2AH
Charging time: about 3.5 hours
Maximum speed: 25km/h
Climbing angle: 18 degrees
Tire size: 14inch
Vehicle size: 409*478*147mm
Motor power: 550W
Waterproof rating: IP55
Activity time 12/7-20/7

550$/P