KS16S & GW Tesla Comparison

Marcglider

On 7/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, Marty Backe said:

I don't have time now to give a Pebble/WheelLog tutorial, but I know that I've explained it ad nauseum in this Forum :D Others have too. Do some Forum diving to find the discussions.

I have not been able to find Pebble/WheelLog tutorial info here, anyone who may have it, know which thread is is in or whatever, if you could let me know where the posts are or forward it that would be greatly appreciated...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

I have not been able to find Pebble/WheelLog tutorial info here, anyone who may have it, know which thread is is in or whatever, if you could let me know where the posts are or forward it that would be greatly appreciated...

Sorry Marc. I've been kind of swamped. I know that I've posted details in the Forum, but where :confused1:

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Sorry Marc. I've been kind of swamped. I know that I've posted details in the Forum, but where :confused1:

no problem... maybe someone else used the info and has recall where, I did a few searches with different keywords and NADA...

18 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

no problem... maybe someone else used the info and has recall where, I did a few searches with different keywords and NADA...

Help me a little. Write me a bullet-ed list, as succinctly as possible, what your questions are regarding Pebble & WheelLog. 

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Help me a little. Write me a bullet-ed list, as succinctly as possible, what your questions are regarding Pebble & WheelLog. 

I have a pebble and use wheellog...

you keep mentioning you set the pebble to vibrate at set amperages and also I just read you set it to vibrate at 26mph speed...

I have no clue where you are doing this from, I have no settings menu on wheellog I am locating... 

Shouldn't you be out playing on the Z ??? or are you trying to break Chooch's record and keep it for a month or two??? :whistling:

42 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

you keep mentioning you set the pebble to vibrate at set amperages and also I just read you set it to vibrate at 26mph speed...

I have no clue where you are doing this from, I have no settings menu on wheellog I am locating... 

Shouldn't you be out playing on the Z ??? or are you trying to break Chooch's record and keep it for a month or two??? :whistling:

Guess Marty went for the ride.  From main screen on the WheelLog swipe to right and from there you have all the menus for settings.

55 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

It's hot as hell here (for Southern California). So my riding is relegated to early morning or late afternoon. The Z10 is charged up and read for a 3-hour ride at 5pm today. Taking it to my mountain proving grounds.

You didn't give me a bullet-ed list, but I'll play nice just for you :lol:

WheelLog. I'm using the version that is posted with my YouTube videos, in the description. Version 2.0.4

1. Start Wheellog
  2. Swipe from the left to bring up the configuration screen.
  3. Click Alarm Settings
  4. Scroll to the bottom where you will find the Current Alarm. I use 90-amps for my Gotway wheels.

There are three Alarms. Start with Alarm 1, then 2 then 3 if you need them.

I don't want to ride faster than 25-mph and I often can't hear any beeping from the wheel in any case. So 1st alarm is set to 40 km/h. The battery is set to 100-percent. This means that whenever the battery is below 100-percent, Alarm 1 will be active.

When I get below 25-percent battery I don't want to ride faster than 20-mph. So I enable Alarm 2. The battery is set to 25-percent. Whenever the battery is at or below 25-percent Alarm 2 takes precedence over Alarm 1. And so forth with Alarm 3.

I hope this helps. The Alarms configuration is not intuitive.

That'll be $10 please ;)

Screenshot_20180715-135748

Screenshot_20180715-140414

Screenshot_20180715-140546

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

It's hot as hell here (for Southern California). So my riding is relegated to early morning or late afternoon. The Z10 is charged up and read for a 3-hour ride at 5pm today. Taking it to my mountain proving grounds.

You didn't give me a bullet-ed list, but I'll play nice just for you :lol:

WheelLog. I'm using the version that is posted with my YouTube videos, in the description. Version 2.0.4

1. Start Wheellog
  2. Swipe from the left to bring up the configuration screen.
  3. Click Alarm Settings
  4. Scroll to the bottom where you will find the Current Alarm. I use 90-amps for my Gotway wheels.

There are three Alarms. Start with Alarm 1, then 2 then 3 if you need them.

I don't want to ride faster than 25-mph and I often can't hear any beeping from the wheel in any case. So 1st alarm is set to 40 km/h. The battery is set to 100-percent. This means that whenever the battery is below 100-percent, Alarm 1 will be active.

When I get below 25-percent battery I don't want to ride faster than 20-mph. So I enable Alarm 2. The battery is set to 25-percent. Whenever the battery is at or below 25-percent Alarm 2 takes precedence over Alarm 1. And so forth with Alarm 3.

I hope this helps. The Alarms configuration is not intuitive.

That'll be $10 please ;)

Screenshot_20180715-135748

Screenshot_20180715-140414

Screenshot_20180715-140546

ok so I know I'm not that stupid... my version does not have any setting menu... maybe I need to download off the internet rather than the playstore?...  I just deleted it and it is coming up as a "dashboard"... looking for another version... and send my your paypal :D... I will give you 10 bucks, no problem... Im just a stupid hang glider bum from NY, at least I did not forget how to use my turn signals when I got to Florida like all the other New Yorkers here... :efeee20b79:

14 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

ok so I know I'm not that stupid... my version does not have any setting menu... maybe I need to download off the internet rather than the playstore?...  I just deleted it and it is coming up as a "dashboard"... looking for another version... and send my your paypal :D... I will give you 10 bucks, no problem... Im just a stupid hang glider bum from NY, at least I did not forget how to use my turn signals when I got to Florida like all the other New Yorkers here... :efeee20b79:

So in case you didn't pick up my hint from above, go to my YouTube channel (see link in my Signature below) and view one of the latest videos. In the description you will find a link to the WheelLog version that I use. From there it's a more generic Android/phone question as to how to install it. Good luck.

14 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

All WheelLog's have a settings menu that you access from swiping from the left.

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

So in case you didn't pick up my hint from above, go to my YouTube channel (see link in my Signature below) and view one of the latest videos. In the description you will find a link to the WheelLog version that I use. From there it's a more generic Android/phone question as to how to install it. Good luck.

I will call my doctor first thing in the morning and have him adjust my prescription... not sure they have developed strong enough medication to set me straight... I will inquire... :efef27703d:

Thanks Marty... ?

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

That'll be $10 please ;)

They learn so quickly.  <wipes a tear from my eye> ?

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

In other words, always swipe right.  :whistling:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/s4a04b9190/yes-men-always-swipe-right-the-game-theory-of-ti-rv5q

Archived