I'm surprised I don't see many posts about people loving their KS18L

joku

On 7/17/2018 at 2:12 AM, Stan Onymous said:

I just tried out the KS18L at Griffith Park and found it to be a totally awesome machine! Floats and rides like a 16” wheel. Very mobile. The acceleration is fantastic, the pedals are nice and high.

That humorously nicknamed scrotal sac back mudflap looks more like Disney character Pluto’s ear, and those that dont like it, may just be envious. 

I was looking forward to the Ninebot Z10, being a Segway a1a first time owner, but I honestly found the ride to be too,... hmmm how do I put this without offending the fandom?... Bossy, yeah thats it. I dont need bossy when I want to relax or commute.

Somehow, the KS18L immediately charms you as if you have known eachother your whole lives. It is very very responsive for such a large wheel, and as a KS18s owner I can say this is a totally different machine! 

Postal service texted me they expect delivery of my KS18L Matt black on Monday...man this weekend will last a life time ??

But on Monday I be all???

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Postal service texted me they expect delivery of my KS18L Matt black on Monday...man this weekend will last a life time ??

i know the feeling :D good but also bad

Oh you post reminds me, I need to charge my Sony action can...

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

Postal service texted me they expect delivery of my KS18L Matt black on Monday...man this weekend will last a life time ? ?

But on Monday I be all? ? ?

Are you in Europe or the US? If you are in the US, perhaps that is my queue that I should start looking out for a similar notification ???? Nevermind ignorerar ?? 

2 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Are you in Europe or the US? If you are in the US, perhaps that is my queue that I should start looking out for a similar notification ???? Nevermind ignorerar ?? 

Well check my profile. I think Trumps import wall is stalling your delivery ?

6 hours ago, Unventor said:

Me as well! UPS Monday the 23 ❤️ I cant wait anymore ❤️

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

Well check my profile. I think Trumps import wall is stalling your delivery ?

Perhaps then I should have ordered my wheel from Russia; silly me.

Since I live in DC, I had better tread the derogatory comments lightly. living in the same chocolate factory  as the Big Oompaloompa means making me an X-file is very convenient.

Archived