Kael

18L orders

Yay..I just got the news...

My ordered KS18L is starting it travels today to become a Swedish citizen. So with luck I guess it would be arriving on Friday but more likely to be early next week. 

This is great news so I will have it before my 3 weeks vacation starts. I just hope we only get showers in the evening. We have had like 8+ weeks without rain.

I don't recall that long time with out rain in my entire 45+years of life. 

And my back is slowly getting better after my accident too. Still acking a lot but the bruising is slow starting to fade away.

• Upvote 3

Turns out my wheel is at a Hungarian customs port. But it’s finally on the way! UK arrival by Monday. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Kael said:

Turns out my wheel is at a Hungarian customs port. But it’s finally on the way! UK arrival by Monday. 

Thanks for this info, my wheel is surely in the same batch. I really hoped to have it in the first week of July or at least by now. Next week I'll go on vacation and I really wanted to take it with me. Now it seems it will be delivered while I'm gone. Bummer.
One good thing is, I'll maybe know, how not to burn the wheel in trolley mode by then.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 2:09 PM, wheelr said:

Just kidding.. I hope you get it lol

Ah! Each member of this group represents one my most potent boyhood crushes. They reached my "Thelma from Good Times" crush zone; that's big. 

I once either dreamed or imagined that I was the Prince of a mythical African Nation (The dream was too tasty to bother making up a name for the place)."Thelma from Good Times" and the "En Vogue Honeys" were the first 5 of my 12 wives and Sadé was my side chick; definitely 'no ordinary love' to 'hold on' to.

@Kael I just got message from national postal service in Sweden, that my packet is in transit in Sweden and expected delivery on Monday at my work 😎😁😀.

• Like 1

Niiice! Mine just arrived in the UK. For delivery Monday to Speedyfeet and then hopefully a quick turnaround delivery to myself. I could drive the 2.5hrs to Gloucestershire, but I’ve got work :(

12 minutes ago, Kael said:

Niiice! Mine just arrived in the UK. For delivery Monday to Speedyfeet and then hopefully a quick turnaround delivery to myself. I could drive the 2.5hrs to Gloucestershire, but I’ve got work :(

Ohh are you sure? I hear you in the UK have an emergency bank Holliday due to heat wave, it is all over EUC order channel.😉

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Ohh are you sure? I hear you in the UK have an emergency bank Holliday due to heat wave, it is all over EUC order channel.😉

Lol, not a joking matter 😛

First rain like 6 weeks! Crazy. 

So the clock is ticking...the longest 24 hours of the just started. 

My work normally get postal deliveries between 9-10 am. As I type this it is 10.15 am my local time.....the waiting ... since my Inmotion v8 has been out of commission since my crash it feels great once again to be able to ride again...tomorrow 😒