18L orders

Kael

Looks like lots of people are receiving their wheels in the last couple of weeks, sadly I’m still hanging on. Where did owners get theirs? Who’s still waiting? 2 weeks ago, Speedyfeet said it would be around 2 weeks! I want to send another email, but I also don’t want to seem annoying!:w00t2:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Electricunicycle.eu were schedule to receive a shipment this week, that then needs to clear customs. My information is like 1-1,5weeks old.

I suspect the latest reports of dying wheels can delay delivery depending in what Kingsongs investigation leads to.

I'm am waiting for a Matt black since my Inmotion V8 is "temporarily out of commission" due to my crash.

2 hours ago, Kael said:

Looks like lots of people are receiving their wheels in the last couple of weeks, sadly I’m still hanging on. Where did owners get theirs? Who’s still waiting? 2 weeks ago, Speedyfeet said it would be around 2 weeks! I want to send another email, but I also don’t want to seem annoying!:w00t2:

I would say, as your ordered at Speedyfeet….only Ian is able to tell you some more…...

It Needs a lot more to be annoying to Ian :-)

40 minutes ago, Kael said:

Yeah the UK stock appear to be stuck in customs also. And of course they’re dragging their feet. 

Hehe your box will be covered in red tape and Brexit stickers ?

If your are lucky you don't need any rookie foam due the red tape.

I asked my dealer for a status update yesterday evening but still no word yet. I asked about stock/delivery expectations and if latest bricked wheel reports might have any expected impact on delivery too.

The shipment hasn't shifted from the UK docks since the 26th June by the looks of things... How long could it possibly take!? Are they fussy about vast quantities of Li-Ion batteries maybe?

They are probably discussing how to light the BBQ in traditional UK summer weather, rain rains and more rain? ?

17 hours ago, Kael said:

The shipment hasn't shifted from the UK docks since the 26th June by the looks of things... How long could it possibly take!? Are they fussy about vast quantities of Li-Ion batteries maybe?

New update at http://www.electricunicycles.eu/
Model                          Motor     Batch       Time   Info
KingSong 18L Matte: 1036Wh    2nd    Soon! LAST MINUTE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
INMOTION V10F:          960Wh    3rd    July    OPEN DELAYED
KingSong 18L Black:  1036Wh    2nd    July    OPEN DELAYED
KingSong 18L White:  1036Wh    2nd    July    OPEN DELAYED

@Justina how long does customer clearance in general take?

19 hours ago, Unventor said:

They are probably discussing how to light the BBQ in traditional UK summer weather, rain rains and more rain? ?

To be fair, we haven’t seen a drop of rain in at least 3 weeks. It must be a record! 

27 minutes ago, Kael said:

To be fair, we haven’t seen a drop of rain in at least 3 weeks. It must be a record! 

I lived in Nottingham for 3 years, you could almost set the time by it, between 7-8 in the morning it rained 10 min like if you opened a shower, and again between 16-17 in the afternoon for like 5-10 min too. Otherwise I only think we had 3 days totally that it rained all day. here in Scandinavia it can rain for weeks before we see the sun again. this sumemr has been odd though, almost 3 months not withing much rain at all. 

@Kael any update on your wheel? 

I heard that UK customs in celebration of Threasa Mays breakthrough in Brexit negotiations that they got 1 week instant vaccination so the are ready next spring to lock down UK import borders ?

Sorry I am sitting on the sofa waiting on my wheel too. 30 degrees massive sunshine and a broken/punctured wheel. So no option to glide about right now.

Still nothing here. UPS haven’t picked it up from customs. Luckily I can still ride, but I’m waiting on the 18L so I can send my V8 back to the shop. Not going to go without a wheel again! Battery/charger issue with the V8, so I’m not getting much mileage however. 

Hi @Kael seems my Polish dealer are beginning to be ready to ship my pre-order. They cleared customs and they now listed as shipping and my order as processing. ?1 pcs of Matt black beauty incomming for my 3 week vacation. ??

52 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Hi @Kael seems my Polish dealer are beginning to be ready to ship my pre-order. They cleared customs and they now listed as shipping and my order as processing. ?1 pcs of Matt black beauty incomming for my 3 week vacation. ??

Damn youuuuu! I think I should poke Ian into chasing it up with customs. We were meant to get them around late June. 

Please take a look at https://eunicycles.eu/en/17-18-inch-wheels, it's another Polish, official Kingsong dealer. They have blue and black KS-18L on stock (they also have Inmotion V10F on stock). I've ordered black KS-18L last friday and today it has been sent to me - happy to know I will receive it tomorrow ?

9 minutes ago, Seba said:

Please take a look at https://eunicycles.eu/en/17-18-inch-wheels, it's another Polish, official Kingsong dealer. They have blue and black KS-18L on stock (they also have Inmotion V10F on stock). I've ordered black KS-18L last friday and today it has been sent to me - happy to know I will receive it tomorrow ?

Uhh you are really rubbing in salt and pepper now. 

6 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Uhh you are really rubbing in salt and pepper now.  

But mine is ordinary, glossy one... and needs firmware upgrade to work, for sure... ;)

So apparently the director of customs at, I’m assuming, the port where the wheels are, was arrested recently, so there’s this big backlog and that’s why we’re having to wait. You couldn’t make it up. 

7 minutes ago, Kael said:

So apparently the director of customs at, I’m assuming, the port where the wheels are, was arrested recently, so there’s this big backlog and that’s why we’re having to wait. You couldn’t make it up. 

Don't tell me that he was working for Russian government !!! ?

37 minutes ago, Kael said:

You should go play on lottery 

2 hours ago, Kael said:

Thanks for sharing the info Kael. Did Ian have any idea how much longer the wait could be? 

I'm itching to get back on one wheel!

Archived