What's the lightest unicycle that can do 40km/h?

alcatraz

I got my MCM5 (800wh) for the first and last 2 mile commute from a scooter then a DIY eboard and would struggle with anything to replace it with, rides great and perfect for pushing where it's not safe to ride (cops) and also a great for the tube as sits under your legs when seated.  Tops out at 24.5mph (I live by the 5 beeps and only heard 4 as I back off) and cruises at 22mph all day.  I get 20 miles in this weather down to 48% settled which starts bringing up the alarm which kicks in below 10% battery.  I have logged every ride since I got it and check the log each time I ride for battery and speed.  I ride in the rain, dark and wind and would rather ride the MCM5 than get a lift.  Recently I had a big speed wobble so changed the setting to soft to give it a try and it's much better and not had anything since.  I did 20 max speed run 80% alarm tests this morning and they all went off at 24.5mph in between trying to learn to ride backwards to kill some time and focus.  I want a Nikola but not for my commute, just for fun.  So just shy of the 40kph but close.  Looks cool too.