18" wheel to the BUS?

ricqvo

Hello guys!

Is here someone with experience: taking 18 inch wheel to the bus or train? I am buying ks18L for everyday commuting 30km...(15+15back)...and when there will be a storm or a lot of snow or just rain...I will have to take a bus... Do you think it is a problem?

Thank you very much, have a nice day! :)

I often take my Gotway MSuper onto the bus and the subway.

My recommendation is to wear expensive ($200+) dress shoes as that will let you get away with almost anything, whereas if you wear white sneakers like the way @Marty Backe used to wear, you'll get kicked off the bus like the schmuck you are.

15 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

I often take my Gotway MSuper onto the bus and the subway.

My recommendation is to wear expensive ($200+) dress shoes as that will let you get away with almost anything, whereas if you wear white sneakers like the way @Marty Backe used to wear, you'll get kicked off the bus like the schmuck you are.

Wait what? expensive dress shoes for riding euc? I am sorry, I am czech so my english isnt good... Can you please repeat it and slowly for me please?

If you dress nice then people will treat you nice.

If you dress badly, people will treat you badly.

Since you are riding a vehicle that has questionable legal status, it follows you want people to treat you nice.

Even better, dress in a suit. Young females will rub up against you like they are in heat. Which I guess they kinda are.

Remember, shoulders back and smirk. Don't wear a helmet; that's so stupid with a suit (unless you crash, but you aren't going to crash in a suit, and if you are then you're going so slow anyway so chicks can check you out).

Remember, this is not ok.

"OMG, that's so cool!"

"thank you."

Don't do this ^^

"OMG, that's so cool"

"yeah, I'm a badass."

This is how you do it. ^^

a gotway tesla is essentially a ks18l with 16' tire instead of 18' and for 40% less money.

and its also easier to carry. Kingsong uses some handles that can click into place to lift. And fold out to use as trolley. And one of my freinds has his handle slowly loosing grip so when its pushed down where you need to lift it it sometimes falls out.

Archived