Brand New Inmotion Glide 3 / V8 $700 in SF/CA

7 hours ago, andrewnyer said:

how many miles does it have on it?

Do you have photos?

It is brand new. it has zero miles on it. Its still in the box. do you want a picture of the box?

9 hours ago, m.s.g. said:

Wow, how do I get friends to gift me wheels? 

You become the friend that would be willing to do more, but not necessarily in the realm of wheels.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 12:45 PM, cloud240 said:

Is this still for Sale?  How much shipped to 98059, and do you know if it was purchased from ewheels?

Yes. I dont know where it was bought at, but I can try to find out.

6 hours ago, Sam999 said:

still for sale?

Yes.

would you do 500? i would need to recieve the product and verify that it works before i make payment. i am in seattle Washington. send me the serial number and any other unique identification so i can cross reference it with the manufacturer before we go further. do you want my private email? 

4 minutes ago, Sam999 said:

would you do 500? i would need to recieve the product and verify that it works before i make payment. i am in seattle Washington. send me the serial number and any other unique identification so i can cross reference it with the manufacturer before we go further. do you want my private email? 

lol

1 hour ago, Sam999 said:

I dont believe I am saying this, but lets make it 900. You send me half now, and Ill send you half. Maybe just the tire. Then we keep halving each time. I dont know what will happen, but the math people say that somehow we will be able to reach total transfer.

On 7/24/2018 at 12:45 PM, cloud240 said:

Is this still for Sale?  How much shipped to 98059, and do you know if it was purchased from ewheels?

Im in 94066, so I think its like $50

10 hours ago, Andee said:

I dont believe I am saying this, but lets make it 900. You send me half now, and Ill send you half. Maybe just the tire. Then we keep halving each time. I dont know what will happen, but the math people say that somehow we will be able to reach total transfer.

Good luck selling your defective wheel that will not turn on with no return policy and no support. 

I do really like the part about the math people and reaching total transfer. That is enjoyable.

3 hours ago, Sam999 said:

Good luck selling your defective wheel that will not turn on with no return policy and no support. 

I do really like the part about the math people and reaching total transfer. That is enjoyable.

Hey Sam, Sorry, I could not help myself.
But the reason why the others are loling is because the offer you made was somewhat below standard in terms of private sales on the internet.

1. Unless some sort of deal is made between the parties, the usual protocol is that the buyer sends the money, then the seller ships.
  2. You can make counter offers, but they have to be somewhat reasonable. The offer you countered means you do not understand the market. Ive sold used V8s at $700.

So learn to trust internet people or go do local trading instead. :)

The math thing is Zeno's Paradox.

And one last thing. You can criticize a man all you want. But never, EVER, criticize a man's wheel. Them's fightin words.

6 hours ago, Andee said:

But the reason why the others are loling is because the offer you made was somewhat below standard in terms of private sales on the internet.

1. Unless some sort of deal is made between the parties, the usual protocol is that the buyer sends the money, then the seller ships.
  2. You can make counter offers, but they have to be somewhat reasonable. The offer you countered means you do not understand the market. Ive sold used V8s at $700.

And one last thing. You can criticize a man all you want. But never, EVER, criticize a man's wheel. Them's fightin words.

Also, you would never reach total transfer (but keep exchanging infinitely smaller pieces forever)...

Zeno's a.k.a. Dichotomy Paradox has funny math joke (from Wolfram MathWorld):

"A mathematician, a physicist and an engineer were asked to answer the following question. A group of boys are lined up on one wall of a dance hall, and an equal number of girls are lined up on the opposite wall. Both groups are then instructed to advance toward each other by one quarter the distance separating them every ten seconds (i.e., if they are distance d apart at time 0, they are d/2 at t=10, d/4 at t=20, d/8 at t=30, and so on.) When do they meet at the center of the dance hall? The mathematician said they would never actually meet because the series is infinite. The physicist said they would meet when time equals infinity. The engineer said that within one minute they would be close enough for all practical purposes."  ;)

46 minutes ago, RayRay said:

Zeno's a.k.a. Dichotomy Paradox has funny math joke (from Wolfram MathWorld):

The engineer said that within one minute they would be close enough for all practical purposes."  ;)

Ha. I never heard that one before. Thats funny. Thanks for sharing that

22 hours ago, Andee said:

hey andee, i appreciate this. i learned a lot about the internet sales. i appreciate the tutorial. trusting the people of the internet will be hard. i sell it to companies that have been hacked. zenos papadox was deep. my head was hurting after reading. 

8 minutes ago, Sam999 said:

hey andee, i appreciate this. i learned a lot about the internet sales. i appreciate the tutorial. trusting the people of the internet will be hard. i sell it to companies that have been hacked. zenos papadox was deep. my head was hurting after reading. 

You could always request that the seller places the item on a trusted selling site such as eBay for a pre-agreed amount (you would likely have to cover selling fees) and quickly purchase it before anyone else does. This would afford you some protection against not receiving an item or receiving an item not as described. If you pay using PayPal you'd get even greater protection. You still have to send money first though. It is the way it works. 

i actually saw euc riders in action for the first time last night. it had been all utub vids up until 8pm last night. it was cool. i went to the seattle meetup and talked with a few people. a really nice group. i learned that I need a slightly more significant wheel otherwise the product might have brown-outs. 6 ft 245 is not ideal for the v8. the common theme was 2000 watt engine.

When i see the right product/price i will do exactly as you mentioned above. thank you for the help. Eventually I will become well versed in some things internet.

I might be in the only business where i deliver products and goods first and then get paid 30 days later. that has probably led to my jaded understanding of trade.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived